18

Taekook pulled away and taehyung said smilingly but with a little pout,
"You slept last night so well but i Couldn't. Now come and lay down besides me and i'll sleep."

Jungkook shock to hear that younger did not sleep last night but last moment frown and said,
"If you want to sleep then go but why me?"

Taehyung rolled his eyes playfully and said,
"I can't sleep without cuddling anything so i'll cuddle you. Now shut up and come."

Older blush but didn’t show it to other he said,
"Look if you want you can sleep in your house but not here. Look at the time, we were here from last night. We didn’t even attend to the party. I think by now they are searching for us. Now let's go to home."

Taehyung rolled his eyes in annoyed and said,
"Why why why god? Today i and him became one and why today you give us short time? You should give us a long night.  I want to spend my time with him. Please god."

Younger saying those word while looking at up and whining which make giggle to other. Hearing sweet giggle taehyung look at older with adoration. When older notice that he stop giggling and look down his face tainted red shade.

He said to other still not look up,
"Why ae you looking at me like this? Stop starring like this?"

Younger chuckle and said with  pure adoration and love like a whipped boyfriend,
"I'm looking at my love. Who is looking so beautiful and gorgeous. My property i can stare at him whenever i want the way i want. Why it’s matter to you darling?"

Older blushing mess. He can't look at other cause of shyness. But said,
"But isn’t your property Basically me? What's different in it?"

Younger didn’t say anything just looking at other. What he don't know was, his piercing gaze making others inside devastated in shyness, warmness, love etc.

Sometime later elder said serious tone,
"We should leave now please. If you want you can stay here but i'm leaving."

He got up and about to leave but stop in his spot when he heard others deep voice. This voice make shiver run through in his spine.
"Where are you going like this? Do i say to leave you? No right? Then?"

He raise his one brow and said possessively. Jungkook turn towards him and look questioningly. Younger sighe and said,
"Look at your self. All of hickys are showing of and look at your let."

Older saw because of cum his legs went wet. Seeing this he is embarrassed, shy as hell. He wants to burried in soil right now. He immediately turn around. Taehyung understand so he said softllly,
"Go to washroom, wash yourself and don't leave from here. "

Older nodded his head and went to washroom. Taehyung called someone to bring two set of clothed for him and older. Half an hours someone knock in room. Taehyung open the door and saw a guy standing there with two shopping bag. He take them and motion to leave the guy. And he passed a bag to older in bathroom. When older finished his bathing younger went to bath.

It's nine in the morning both of them still in the hotel room. Both are ready to leave but before taehyung hug older aggressively but tightly. Older hug back and stay like this few minutes then pull away taehyung cupped older face and said,

"Don't be afraid of what happend last night okay. I'll make everything right just believe in me and Trust me. And don't stress yourself. Oh one more think i'll call you you and receive it okay."

Then he place some sweet kisses on older face and forehead then both of them left from the hotel.

*
*
*

When jungkook enter his house he saw his appa,eomma and gguk sitting on living room. He gulp to see them but gain some courage and place a small smile on his face then went to them. He greete them,

"Good morning guys."

Seeing him his eomma immediately get up and come to him then hug him and said panick voice,
"Kook-ah you okay? Where were you last night? How many time i called you but you didn’t answer. I heard you was sick. Now are you fine? "

Seeing his eomma's rain of question he huffed and tried to clam her down,
"Eomma i'm okay. Please stop panicking and give me chance to say something. "

Mrs jeon clam a bit and he Added,
"Yah i'm okay now. Last night i drink a glass of juice but then i felt dizzy. So i went to the hotel room to rest."

He didn’t lie though but can't say full truth right. What if his eomma appa disappointed at him? What if they hate him? No no this can't be. He gulp in fear thinking this.

Other hand gguk get startled and gulping nonetheless and shaking in fear. And thought,
"Is hyung drink my juice what i made for tae? No no no this can't be.  No no please god help me."

He run from there. He feeling uneasy to see his hyung now after hearing what his hyung said. He is regretting. Why on earth he had to choose that idea to make tae his?

*

*

*

Jungkook spend some time to his parents then come to his room. And stood infront of the mirror. He looking at his reflection. He unbutton two bottom of shirt. There is red, purple hickeys a lot. He touch them slowly. Feeling something in his inside. His inside burning in fire. Fire of love,happiness. This hickeys from his love. A wide smile appear on his lips. He feeling shy to remain what happend last night. He confessed taehyung and taehyung confessed him. This is like a dream to him. If it’s a dream then he don't wants to got up and break this dream. But no this is true. They made love last night, they became one.

Tbc....

Share your thoughts..