23

Jungkook tumble to fall down and about to hit on the corner of bed but before taehyung hold him tight. When he saw older about to hit it’s felt like his soul fly away from his body. When he caught him he sighed in relief.
Then he look at gguk and about to say something but whole room echoed sound of hard slap.

That was mrs jeon she fuming in anger, her body shaking, her eyes became red. She yell out at her younger son,
"What you do that? What if something big would have happened?  What if baby get hurt? You know that jungkook is pregnant then how could you do that?"

She yell loudly but tears dripping by her cheeks. Now then younger realized what he actually did in out of anger. Now he feeling guilty, sad, frustrated and angry at himself. He look at his hyung while tears falling like rain,
"I'm sorry hyung i didn’t mean to do that. I... I was angry i...."

Jungkook Didn’t heard anything what his brother said but his mind processing what his mother said. He is pregnant?  He...he is..? He look at taehyung and said shaking voice,

"Tae...tae i'm pregnant? Is it true?"

Younger nodded happily and cupped others face and said,
"Yes you are. We are going to be parents. "

He said and whipped olders tear and kissed his forehead. Jungkook hugged younger tightly and crying in younger embrace. Falling from his cheek happy tears. First he was shocked but that shocked instantly turn into happiness.
His face burried in younger neck, he is sobbing then said,
"Tae i'm going to be mom. Can you believe it? "

He forgot everything what happened earlier because of happiness. Seeing them happy both jeon and kim family happy.
But gguk felt his heart ache. He felt stong peng in his heart. He chuckle dryly but then laugh sarcastically at his pathetic self.

Everyone busy with older so no one notice that gguk left the room while crying.

We should believe that, karma is bitch.

*
*
*

Mr jeon patted his son's head and said happily,
"You like taehyung why didn’t you said it before?"

Justice became sad then sighed now he have no fear to hide anything so he said,
"I was scared of gguk. He was in love with tae so how can say that? What if gguk hate me? But look now he really hate me appa."

He cried out and hide his face in his appa's chest and his appa said,
"Don't cry kook-ah. He don't hate you but he is just hurt. Everything will be okay. Now stop stressing yourself or my grandchild will be sick."

Hearing that he stop crying and nodded his head then he heard taehyung saying,
"Mr jeon i want to say something. "

Mr kim and taehyung entered room. Mr jeon said,
"Yes tell me what you want to say."

He look at his dad his dad smile and said,
"Actually mr jeon saying that, we want to take jungkook with us."

Jungkook wide his eyes and mr jeon shock too he said,
"But why mr kim? They aren’t even married yet so why now?"

Mentioning married both taekook getting shy and look away. Mr kim continued,
"Actually we are worried for him and the baby. What if gguk harm the baby? We can't take the risk."

Mr jeon mattered "O" and jungkook became sad but he pressed his hand on his tummy and held it securely.

Mr kim added,
"And about marriage?  I'm thinking to get married them tomorrow. "

Hearing that jungkook gasped in shock no better mr jeon. Jungkook look at tae but saw his lover looking at down with shy smile. He rolled his eyes mentally.

Mr jeon said,
"But mr kim this is to early don't you think?"

Mr kim grab mr jeon's hand and said assuring,
"Yes i know but we can't do anything then this. Jungkook is pregnant he needs take care and we want the baby to be healthy. I'm scared to about today’s incident. Top of that, this is necessary to Married them. What i'm saying you understanding mr jeon right?"

Mr jeon stay silent and taehyung looking at him in hopes. Jungkook just sitting there expressionless. Actually what he is feeling he himself don't know.

Then mr jeon said,
"You are right mr kim we can't take risk. Okay i'm agree with you."

Hearing that mr kim smile widely and he hug mr jeon and taehyung smile to looking at jungkook then wink at him cause to jungkook felt shy so he look down in shyness.

*

*

*

Next morning gguk didn’t come home last night. No one even ask about him as everyone angry at him so he don't know about this marriage things.
But jungkook off he many times tried to call his brother and wants to apology but younger's phone switched of. He is worried for his brother. What if gguk harm himself, do anything wrong? Is he okay? Many things coming in his mind but then he tried to erase that bad thoughts.

Now he is getting ready for his married. He wore white wadding dress. He looking like an angel. He smile shyly at himself.

He grab his appa's hand while walking he saw taehyung standing looking extremely handsome. His appa gave his hand to taehyung and said,
"Take care of him taehyung. Though i believe you."

Taehyung smile at mr jeon and said,
"Of course i will mr jeon from now on he is my responsibility. "

Tbc....

This story will be end soon😬