27

Jungkook and gguk became the way they were before. They're talking, giggling like before. Though gguk still felt guilty but he didn’t show it off to his hyung. Seeing then together mr and mrs jeon felt happy.
This way whole day passed now It's evening jungkook said to gguk,
"Gguk let's go to the kitchen and make something for everyone.  "

Gguk didn’t denied so then both brother went to kitchen and make some snacks and they come back to living room and just sat down and then door bell rang gguk glance at door in confusingly but then he notice older smile widely and run towards door when door open by older then a clear view appear and saw who it was. Gguk gulp and getting nervous but he felt a peng on his heart when he saw his brother lovingly hug by his ex boyfriend kim taehyung. 

Taehyung smile ear to ear at his brother his brother also smiling. Looks so happy both of them. He didn’t notice when his eyes get teary but he is happy because his hyung is happy. His hyung deserve this. When tears drop by his cheeks he then realized and whipped tears then smile forcedly.

Taehyung and jungkook come to him. All the time tae didn’t notice gguk cause he was so in his lovely wifey when he saw gguk his smile faded and his eyes went blank, his jaw clinched in rag. His hand held a fist older notice his husband reaction so he decided to interfere with a smile,
"Hubby sit have snacks with us."

His husband sit down cause he can't say 'no' to his lovely wifey but blank face still visible.
Jungkook look at his brother and his husband both didn’t look at each other. His brother was looking down with head hung low and his husband held serious face so he thought to give them some space and clear everything between them so he said,

"Hubby you sit here i'm going to the kitchen and take coffee for you."

Hearing that gguk look at his brother in more nervousness then kook also look at him and said something while mouthing and older went away.
Now only gguk and taehyung in living room. Taehyung take his phone and started to scrolling it.

Gguk wetted his lip by his tongue and gain some courage then said,
"Tae?"

Taehyung heard but didn’t look at him nor response he sitting there like he is deaf. Gguk sensing it so he said,
"Tae  i want to apology to you. Asked my apology from hyung too. He forgive me and as well i wanna apology to you Sincerely. I k...."

Before he say more taehyung cut him off and stand up,
"I don't want your apology and don't want to talk to you. Now excuse me."

He started to walking towards kitchen but gguk held his hand and said,
"No tae just listen to me. I know what i did it was wrong. I made many mistakes. It's obvious to not forgive me i understand that. But at least listen to me tae."

Taehyung sighed and turn around and face gguk then said,
"Listen gguk now it's not matter what you did in past. Now it's matter to me that, i'm married and now i'm happy with my mrs kim. If he saw me with you maybe he'll think that we're a thing. Please stay away from me."

Jungkook looking at his brother and his husband. No he isn’t stalking he is just seeing what his husband says. He heard what his husband says he felt happy. His husband giving him first priority.
Gguk also look at taehyung and he think,
"My hyung is so lucky to have me. Now i understand a loyal partner like tae like a gem."

He smile sarcastically at his idiotic self then said,
"No tae hyung won't misunderstood to cause he is the one who gave us space to talk."

Hearing that taehyung eyes widen and said,
"What?"

Gguk took deep breathe and said,
"Look at the kitchen door you'll understand. "

Then younger look at the door and saw his wifey and jungkook saying him to talk. He sighed and said,
"Okay tell me what were you saying."

Hearing that gguk smile and said,
" i'm sorry for cheat on you. I'm sorry for hurt you. I'm sorry for misbehave with you. I'm sorry for hurting my hyung. I'm really sorry. Now i understand what i did. Now i want to make everything right. I know It's not easy for you to forgive me but take your time when you'll think to forgive me you can. I'm sorry again."

He finished his word and take breathe and look at younger. Taehyung remained silent for a moment. Then  he said,
"You know that It's not easy for me to forgive you. By now i would've forgive you but now i can't knowing that you infront of me push my wife while he is carrying my child. What would've happened if i wasn’t there or held him in right time? Thinking that It's giving me goosebumps."

Gguk look at down eyes teary. He felt ashamed and guilt. It's it true what would've happened if taehyung wasn't there? Tears falling from eyes and sobbing silently. Taehyung saw gguk's this state his smile in satisfaction then said,
"I can't forgive you but i appreciate  you apology just because my wife said so. "

Then he went to kitchen and gguk smile but tears falling uncontrollably. He said,
"It's okay i deserve it but i'm happy he appreciate my apology."

Tbc....