8

Taehyung drop elder in his house then taehyung left for his house. Jungkook went inside, he looking so tired but mind absolutely refresh. He is feeling happy in his inside.
When he went inside mrs jeon saw her fluff ball she smile at him and took his coat in her hand then caressed his milky skin then said,

"Baby you look happy today. What happend? "

He took his eomma's hands in his small one then kissed her hands. Then said,
"Mom first make a glass of juice for me then i'll tell you what happend. "

She nodded her head she pointed her finger then said,
"Okay give me few minutes and you  sit here. "

Jungkook nodded and he sat on the couch.  He leaned head and close his eyes then he saw a beautiful yet familial moment. He smiles seeing this beautiful moment. But when he come to his sense hurriedly open eyes and sat while poster straitened.
His brows frown in confusion.
Why he saw taehyung when he closed his eyes?  Why he smiled at the thought?  Why this is giving him goosebumps?

He saw month ago younger hugged him and kissed his whole face crazily while saying sorry.
And that moment is 'beautiful ' to him? Why?

Then again he remember what younger said few hours ago.

"I'm sorry for what i did mr jeon. Actually you both are same i mean you face. So i thought it’s you my boyfriend and  i misbehaved with you."

Younger did that thinking him as younger's 'boyfriend '. Younger misunderstood and mixed him with his boyfriend.

In this thought making him anxious, crazy, hurt. His heart clenching. He started to breath slowly. Feeling so so weak, eyes wants to close. He is about to unconscious but he heard his eomma's voice which eoching whole mansion. Slowly his vision went blurry and he passed out.

*

*

*
When he opend his eyes he saw he is in an unfamiliar room. He lying on the bed and he notice that someone sitting on edge of the ber while holding his hand tightly.  The person none other then his eomma when she notice her son opens eyes started to shower him with lots of love and kisses on his hole face. Then she asked,
"Baby are you okay now? You need something?  Should i call doctor? Are you beathing properly? "

He chuckle seeing his eomma's craziness. Mother is the one can love truely her child without any conditions and benifits. When a mother sees her child sick she never rest. She just wants to take childs pain away. Mother is the one who never eat anything before she feed her child. Mother can do everything for her childs, for her childs goods.

Jungkook now feelings this. It's making him overwhelmed. This love, affection, care his loving so much. He slowly gets up and hugged mrs jeon tightly.
Sudden hug make mrs jeon taken aback. But she hugged back and patted his back then ask,
"What happened bub Tell eomma."

He just reply shortly,
"Eomma just hug me like this for awhile. I wanna feel your warmth. If you hug me like this i'll be happy and will be fine."

Mrs jeon didn’t said anything but when she remeber what doctor said. She about to ask but she stop ninth time when she saw her husband and doctor enter in room.
Mr jeon saw jungkook get his conscious he went to him and ask,
"Jungkook-ah are you okay now?"

He pulled away and look at his appa then smile sweetly which melted everyone's heart. He said,
"Appa i'm okay see."

Then mr jeon nodded his head then ask to doctor,
"Doctor can we take him home now? Or he'll stay here for few days?"

Doctor smile but polity replied,
"Yes mr jeon you can take him now. And he is absolutely fine. But he can't take much strees. If he take stress then he'll get panic attack again."

Hearing 'panic attack ' jungkook eyes widen in shock. Now it’s make sense before passed out he had brathing problem and then little pain in his heart.
But he didn’t think much as doctor said not to take much streess.

Today taehyung is the one who came first in office. He checking some files but some times noticing what time it is. He is wondering why jungkook isn't here till now? Why he taking so much time today?
Slowly times fly away. Now it's lunch time but elder didn’t show up. Without jungkook this works are so boring. But not that matter, the matter is his heart isn't resting. His whipped heart wants to see most gorgeous yet beautiful face his love of life's.
He Didn’t went to canteen today instead he went to ask about jungkook to ji eun aka jungkook's secretary.
He cleared his throat and earn ji eun's attention then said,
"Um ms ji eun can i know why mr jeon didn’t come? I mean he is very professional with his work but today he didn’t show up! Is something happend to him?"

Hearing this ji eun frown but shock too. Frown her brown beacuse she thinking, taehyung and jungkook both are partners but jungkook didn’t tell taehyung why he didn’t came. They don't have any contract number?

But she gulped her curiosity and said,
"Actually mr jeon had panic attack last night so he ie resting now for that he didn’t come today."

Hearing this news taehyung acting wired which make ji eun confused. But she said nothing. Taehyung left from office hurriedly and start his car but ninth time he stop his car and pulled his hair tight in frustration.
He don't know jungkook's address then how will he go to see him?

He is going crazy. His love of life had panic attack and he don't know about this how? He need to see his love. He clam himself first then called his dad's number. But his dad isn’t picking phone. Again called his fathers number but no one picking phone. And now he wants to break his head in wall. He let about frustrating sigh and hit on stearing.

[But why he is acting like this? He can call jungkook first and then ask him about his health, right?  🙄 dumbo taehyung🤦‍♀️]

He  call his secretary and received,
"Hello sir."

He cut him of then said,
"Give me mr jeon's home address. "

"But sir what happ...".

He cut him again and said loudly which frightened poor boy,
" give me fucking address quickly. "

But said in frightened voice,
"Okay sir i'm seeing you."

Then he said,
"Okay right now."

Then he cut the call and saw his secretary send him address then he start his car.

Tbc..

❄️ Sorry for my grammar mistakes. I'm not good at english bcz english isn’t my first language.

❄️ Hey Guys, why you are so quite?  Why didn’t you streaming "Yet To Come"?  If we stop streaming then our idols will be disappointed at us.
So please stream the song.