6

Taehyung stop himself and look at jungkook who standing like statue. Jungkook look at younger then their eyes meet. Taehyung gulp a little then took a breath in him. Parted his lips to say something,
"I..i'm really sorry for what i've done days ago. I didn’t meant to heart you. I was insecure, insecurity took me over them it's fear me to lose you again. I'm sorry my love, i'm really sorry."

'Lose again?' what about taehyung talking jungkook didn’t get it. But he get it that, younger really sorry for his deed. He sighed deeply and said,

"Okay i understand but please don't do any kind of stuff like before. And please don't touch me. "

Taehyung felt a sting peng in his heart. He parted his lips to say something but older cut him of,

"We are nothing but just businesses partners. Please be professional for work. "

Older said and sit down on his chair and younger standing still but shook his head then went to start for the project.

Lunch time, jungkook still working seeing this taehyung asked,
"Umm... Gguk won't you have your lunch? It’s the time."

Jungkook knitted his brows when he heard 'gguk' name. But shook his head then said,
"Um i'll but first i've to finish this."

Younger stubbornly said,
"No.. You can finish this later. Now it's time to have lunch. Let's go we will have lunch together. "

Jungkook shake his head left to right,
"No you go i'll later."

Taehyung rolled his eyes and stand up then close older's laptop and held jungkook's wrist then dragged older out of the cabin. Jungkook trying to stop him but Couldn't so he decided to stay silent.
In canteen like a gentleman taehyung take a chair and motion sit. Jungkook sit down and younger too. TTaehyung asked,

"What would you like to eat? "

Older said,
"Anything okay for me."

Hearing this taehyung's eyes went wide. Gguk never said before like this. Whenever they went restaurant gguk always ordered for them. And he always ordered his favourite food. But today is different. Is this man infront of him really gguk? Next time he shook his head, no no this can't be. But gguk used to argue with him when he scold him. But this man never did! But why? Why he didn’t protest? Why he is so clam? But again he denied and pass a small smile to older then went to grab foods for them.

Today's day went well. But he is tired too for doing lots of works. At the same time he is happy, happy because he was with his love of life. After discussion taehyung didn’t bother younger again. And he understand that, if he wants to be with his love, he need to be professional around him and he can make older fall for him again by showing his love,care,affection towards him. This time it's have to silent without word.
And he'll do that. He need his love one in his life.

He went to take a hot shower. He stay in bathroom eyes close shut. When he close his eyes he saw a beautiful, gorgeous familiar face. He smile and he stayed like this few moments. Then he took shower and come out from bathroom. He wear his casual cloths and went downstairs.

Mr kim chuckle seeing his son. And guster to sit younger pointing his hand. Younger smile and sit down. Mr kim asked,
"Tired? It's okay my son. You are new for this but please adjust with it, okay?"