Family Time😊

Shehnaaz entered the room with Ansh's chocolate milk and Sid's black coffee. The father-son were sleeping peacefully forgetting everything about the world. Shehnaaz placed the tray on the side table and sat on the bed beside Ansh. Both, Father & Son were sleeping in his position, with their mouth slightly open and ready to run posture that made her laugh, forgetting the cruel reality of her life, she admired them, wished to have a perfect family but next moment, she laughed sadly over her own fate, knowing it will never come true.

"Ansh, Wake up, baby." Shehnaaz stroke his hair softly, Ansh moaned in his sleep, he moved and placed his head on her lap, burying her face in her belly. Shehnaaz shook her head at his antics, waking him up in the morning can be handful sometimes.

"Ansh, It's 9 in the morning, get up now." Shehnaaz said to him, shaking him little but little Ansh wasn't in mood to get up. 

"It's sunday, mumma. Lets sleep for some more time." He whispered lazily in his half sleep. Sidharth, who was awake by now, was watching the duo with smile playing over his lips. He was loving his son's antics as it reminded him of his childhood days.

"Ansh, If you didn't get up then you'll get late for your acting classes-" Shehnaaz told him, and knowing her son's love for dance, she knew he will get up now but too her surprise this also didn't work, giving her a mini heart attack as it was first time Ansh hasn't reacted after hearing about acting classes.

"Mumma, I not going to acting classes anymore, Papa will teach me acting from now on." Ansh answered her mother. He got up and sat on hugged her after giving her a good morning kiss on the cheek.

"Where is my good morning kiss, baby?" Sidharth asked him, Ansh crawled on the bed toward him, and kissed his both the cheeks making him smile widely.

"Papa, now you also give a good morning kiss to mumma" Ansh told him, Shehnaaz stare at her son with wide eyes while Sidharth smirked at her. Sidharth moved close her to, Ansh was watching his parents with happiness twinkling in his eyes, he was so happy to have both his parents by his side.

"Act normal in front of Ansh." He whispered in his dark husky tone.

Her heart rate picked up as he came close to her. Her hazel went wide as his lips came in contact with her cheek. Thousands of emotion exploded in her heart, she closed her eyes as tears brimmed in her eyes as the memories of her past with him, he gave her a long wet kiss on her cheek before he moved away.

"Yeahhh! Papa kissed mumma!" Little Ansh squealed excitedly while clapping his hands together. Shehnaaz smiled at her son, her happiness lies in him, and she was ready to do anything for him. She shook her head at him who was now sitting on his father's lap, and busy  in talking. She picked up the tray from the side table, she handed Ansh his chocolate milk & Sidharth, his black coffee.

After having their morning drinks, Sidharth took Ansh to the washroom to give him bath. These small-small moments with his baby was bringing him close to Ansh, binding them in an unbreakable bond.