Happily together ❤

Her life wasn't a fairy tale, it had its own ups & downs. She had faced rejection from the people she loved, she had suffered betrayal from her own people yet she stood strong and lived for her child. Leaving every pain behind, she accepted him again. Leaving their bitter past behind she had accepted their happy present & future with open heart.

She was happy today, had everything she wished for. The love of her life is with her and their Ansh, how can she forget him? He reside in every breath she takes, he is her reason to live. And Sid, his name is imprint on her soul. He is her other half and at every point he had proved that. He stood by her side, would do everything to make it up her for the pain he had caused her in past, though their doesn't matter to her anymore, but he is still guilty and ashamed over his deeds and will never leave a chance to apologize.

"Shehnaaz!" Her trance was broken when she heard the father-son duo calling her. She walked out of the kitchen and went upstairs, in their room. She narrowed her eyes when she found Sid & Ansh having a round of pillow fight which they usually have before going to bed. Both of them were bare chest, just in their track pants which had her rolling her eyes at their habit of roaming half neck after night shower.

"Ansh! Sidharth! Stop this fight and wear your clothes before you catch cold." She commanded them, but like they had ever listened to her. Sid hits her with pillow, Shehnaaz groaned and marched toward them and start hitting both of the with pillow. Their laughters were echoing in large room, the best time of the day for them.

After some time, little Ansh got tired and Sidharth made him sleep in his room. After making his baby sleep he come back only to found her setting the bed. He went and hugged her from behind.

"Um..I love you." He scooped her in his arms and made her lay down on the bed. It has been 9 months to their wedding and everything was as perfect as they are for each other.

"How was lunch with shehbaaz?" Sid asked her as he joined her in bed and pulled her in his arms by wrapping her arms around her waist. Shehnaaz hummed in response, finally her relation with her family and brother was back to normal and with his family also, they all love her and Ansh except dadi but she knew with time, Maithali devi will also accept her.

"It was good."

"-but i missed you." Shehnaaz continued, looking at him with cute pout.

"Really? Then i'm here to make it upto you for that." Sid answered, coming on top of her, he captured her lips in his, kissing her with love.

"You know, You are the best thing that has ever happen to me. God! I Love you so much-" Sid breathed against her lips before he captured her lips in another passionate kiss. When he broke the kiss, she was panting heavily. She wrapped her arms around him and hugged him tightly. They talked to each other, they talked about anything and everything related to each other and Ansh.

Their relationship has faced hardship but their love conquer everything. It wasn't end of their journey, but a new beginning. And it was their happily ever after❤😊