Fear of Losing Papa

My Dear Readers, I could see the number of votes and comments decreasing day by day on this book Mine Forever. If you are losing interest or the voting or comments are less on this chapter. I will discontinue it here itself🤗❤ I don't keep readers hanging but if efforts aren't reciprocated no other way out😇

Lifeless, and numb, Sidharth walked out of the place while Jasmine was weeping silently inside the cabin, Sidharth had took her everything away, her acting school, her property she was so proud on & had had promised to make her suffer for the sins she had committed. Sid was walking aimlessly on the road, It was too much to take in, he was dieing inside. The truth had hit him hard, left him in pain which will never go away. He knew, in his misunderstand, he had ruined her life. He had ruined the life of the person he vowed to protect till his last breath.

"Shehnaaz, this is the promise ring." Sidharth said to her as he made her wear the diamond ring on the new years eve. Shehnaaz look at him with tears of happiness glistened in her eyes.

"On this new year, I promised to love you, protect you till my last breath. I'll be with you till eternity, cherish our love forever. Will be by your side in life's every up & down." Sidharth promised her, wrapping his arms around her waist, he pulled her soft body in his.

"Awww. Thank you, Sidharth, and i love you-" Shehnaaz mumbled, standing on her toes, she placed her lips on his, kissing him softly. He smiled against her lips, accepting her silent promise to love him, only him.

He had broke that promise, along with that promise, he had broke her too, to such extent that it was hard to mend her broken heart. He sat in the car and drove away to home with absent mind, his heart & mind were on her thoughts. All he could think, is about her, and the pain she had went through because of him. He was loathing himself, loathing is mere existence for putting his angel through so much pain.

He had spent 5 years of his life in hating her but in reality, he was the one who deserve her hate but still, she welcomed him in her house, helped him in bonding with their son when he had given her nothing but pain. His heart clenched painfully remembering the day he made her his bed-mate, made her agreed to that dirty deal. His head was spinning with all the thoughts running in his mind. He lost the control over the speed of his car, he couldn't relate to the things around him. Her thoughts had occupied his mind. His heart was ridden with guilt.

"What will you do when you will know I wasn't the one who helped Jasmine?" 

Her question she asked earlier today, now he was really wondering, what he is going to do now? His one sorry can never took her pain away which she had conceived in 5 years. He wasn't worth of her let alone her forgiveness.

He was snapped out of his thought when he heard loud sound of horn, he looked up, his eyes widen he saw a truck coming from the other side, toward his car. He tried decreasing the speed of his car but as if things weren't in his control. His hands were shaking, he wasn't scared for himself, he didn't cared if he die or not, but he didn't wanted to leave his family, he didn't wanted to leave his child alone, he wasn't worrying about himself but for his child & her, who were waiting for him to return home, safe. He didn't want them to go through any kind of pain, again, and he knew, if something happen to him, they will be the ones who will be in pain, who will again suffer because of him.

 And that moment, He realized, His life wasn't his anymore, it belong to them.The truck was coming closer, his grip on steering wheel tighten he turned it forcefully, his car moved to a side giving space to truck, but his car crashed against the tree.

His head crashed against the steering wheel causing a painful shriek to escape his lips. The next moment, a line of blood traveled down on his face, followed by other then other, his wounds were deep and he was drenched in his own blood. Black dots covered his vision as he lost himself to the darkness.