Part 3

Jayme "nods" my wife walked out on me she couldn't deal with Tatums death & that she said she didn't know how to support me Antonio sh- his start filling with tears she said that living in the house with the memories of Tatum seeing Jayde everyday it killed her he wipes his eyes I haven't told Jay he has enough going on at the moment without him having to take care of me & Jayde but I'm struggling Antonio it's been the worse few days & Lenny said she'd call me in a couple of days "he mumbles" that two weeks ago & I haven't heard anything Jayde needs her mom tonio I barley have money to feed my child. Between bills gas her formula & doctors visits im lucky to even be able to feed myself "Jayme looks down" as Antonio says "you know Jayme your only what 29 years old your a Lieutenant in the CPD you've been a Lieutenant in LAPD your home again & you have friends family & us to help you like said we haven't always seen eye to eye on things but I mean what I say when your family because we all are blood or not when I heard what happened to Tatum it nearly broke me Jayme to see you like that & see how much you really loved your daughter but seeing you like this miserable always pissed off & never smiling & looking so run down it makes sad where's Jayde right now?" Jayme looks up as he responds sniffling "she's at daycare I owe them money too" a call comes in of another body in south Illinois Jayme looks at Antonio  as he springs up " come on that's Lennox's moms house she's the only other person lenny would go to" he runs in "jay jay jay di- did you get the call who's going where?" Hank looks up as turns to Jayme & replies with "your staying" Jayme frowns I'm sorry Sargent?!" Jayme responds with a attitude Jay replies "hey brother you sit this one out Antonio is going to stay with we'll get started on the paperwork for this case you need stay level headed" Jayme nods sitting at his desk going through the paperwork he looks up at antonio before getting up & walking downstairs to the cage he sits there for a few hours before Antonio comes down "hey lieutenant you ok maybe you should go home & spend time with Jayde" Jayme looks up from his train of thought. "I thought this feeling would go away but it hasn't it won't I don't sleep I eat I come to work with the thought that it's going to be ok then we get cases like this & it makes sense the kings want to ruin me tatum just fell into the wrong crowd that's all it was Tony now they want to get back at me I'm going to finish the paperwork & get some food" getting up Jay & the team come back jay walk up to Jaymes desk "hey Jayme the crime scene was a mess & Lennox was found dead it looks like suicide but there's track marks & we seem to think she was killed but Jayme you need to go home & be with your daughter we have evidence of a struggle & it looks like rape so they took her to med if you want to see her Erin & I can pick up Jayde Tony said he will come with you so you have someone with you but you need to think what's next Kevin's got a lead on holster rylee the leader of the kings it almost over" Jayme just looks at him getting up & walking out of the district with Antonio following him "young halstead stop!!" Jayme ignores Antonio as he get in the car he looks over at Dawson "get in the god damn car"

with emotions running high & Jayme on a rampage about getting even can Antonio keep the peace with Jayme & help him get past his demons that not even Jay knows about?

Follow along as Jayme & Antonio get to the bottom of the case that will haunt the youngest Halstead brother forever will the support of district 21 be enough?

Thank you all for understanding it's been hard to write this particular story follow for part 4 the take down of the Latin kings & how Jaymes demons come out in front of Jay & can will & Jayme ever talk again find out if Jayme will ever forgive will & find the truth behind Lennox's murder I've been busy & had a lot of mental health problems but I'm back ❤️ love you all laine ❤️