Part 5

With Jay worried about Jayme & his mental state he digs a little further into his work for LAPD what Jay finds out he stops as he looks over at Jayme who's sitting at his computer doing paperwork on a case but not the case they are working he gets up out of his chair & throws a file across Jayme's desk Jay rattles off "what the hell is this Jayme when did you plan on telling me Liam got shot this day 6 months ago Not knowing that Tatum had died only a few weeks ago the last few hours of the case Jayme pipes up "Jay shut up for a second I found the guy who shot those kids" jay calls Antonio who's just got the message from Adam & Hank look at each other as they pull up to the house back the district Jayme grabs the Liam's case file walks over to Jays desk & throws is back at him as he says "because I couldn't ok you want to know how it happened then read the god damn report & cause of death because" he stumbled as he looks at Jay & looks down at the picture of his smiling son & walks into the other room sitting down at one of the tables rubbing the cuts on his wrist he's keeping together for his little baby girl who means the world to him Jay knocks at the door "Jayme?" He looks up with a blank look "what Jay what you want me to say huh? That I'm fine & I don't miss my son every single day because I do I tell Jayde that Liam & Tat- are watching over her  & keeping them safe BUT IS DEAD BECAUSE I COULDN'T keep her safe Jay she screamed for me I froze I watched that man pull the the trigger & shoot her she died in my arms Jay looks at him as Trudy knocks on the door Jay looks at Jayme & back at Trudy as he says what do you have?  Trudy looks at both brothers "the autopsy of Lennox it showed a lot of cocaine in her system more then a regular dose" Jayme at this stage had stormed out of the room running downstairs & out the back of the district building he finds a place to sit out of sight of everyone Jay runs outside calling Jayme "JAYME COM'ON ITS JAY" Jayme had his phone on & Jay heard it ring running behind the building he stops looking at Jayme who's has his hands over his face & crying into his hands Jayme looks up at him & says in a crying voice. "I knew I should if called her but everytime I did she never answered if I had of been 20 minutes earlier I would of seen who did it & she'd still be here" Jay sits next to him wrapping his arms around him & doesn't say anything let's Jayme ramble as Antonio & the rest of them come back Trudy's at the desk "Tony can you please tell the guys that Lennox's toxicology report is back & it looks like Murder" Antonio look over at her & nods walking upstairs & telling them they all just look at each & not say anything they all feel his pain & work harder to find out who is responsible. Jay looks over at Jayme who's on the phone to the babysitter as Jayme hangs up he gets up & walks back inside with Jay close behind "Jayme hey stop what you doing?" Jayme looks at him "1 month ago I was dropping my daughter off at school telling her to have a great day that same day I got a call there was shooter at the school & she was pronounced dead at the scene 3 weeks ago I got a call stating that a body had been found & Lennox was DOA in DEALING WITH EVERYTHING THE BEST I CAN & I didn't want you to know because you have enough of your shit going Jay" Jay looks at him "are you ok?" Jayme looks at him shaking his head "I have nowhere to live they kicked me out this morning I have enough food & formula till tomorrow then I don't know what I'm going to do" Jayme walks away & walks upstairs to the rest of the guys.