Part 6

As Antonio looks over at Jayme Alvin approaches Jayme "hey kid how you doing?" Jayme looks at him "yeah I'm fine" knowing that he's lied about it Hank walks into the bullpen "Jayme your transfer has been approved welcome to the intelligence unit lieutenant" Jayme looks up from his paperwork "thanks" he says bluntly as Ruzek & Kevin walk in they hand Hank the information they found Hank looks over at Jayme Jay & Antonio as he says "jayme Lennox's toxicology report says that she had 1.03 ounces of cocaine in her system & there's something else she was 14 weeks pregnant Jayme with a baby girl" Jayme looks at the team at this moment Jayme felt alone Sad & was more angry then ever he gets up storming out of the bullpen & outside to his car getting in he just sits there Jay looks over at Adam & says "this is the thing that's going break him he's lost his daughter his wife & unborn baby I hate this he's feeling like he can't help he has nowhere to stay he's at the Herrmanns I don't have the room for him & Jayde maybe him being at herrmanns is what's best I mean he can help him more than what I can" Adam nods & replies "maybe just be there for him he's going to need everyone how's his mental health?" Jay shrugs as he answers "this is going to push him over the edge he's always had mental health issues but that's because dad was always a asshole to him more so then us Will was the favorite I was the one who ran away to Afghanistan & Jayme left first chance he got he's always felt alone but that's partly my fault I left him when he was 10 years old the age he needed me the most he was at the risk of getting thrown in jail when he met a man Darrell who helped turn his life around he worked his ass off & made lieutenant over 2 years ago he's the youngest person in the state of California to be a lieutenant with his own team working under him after he met Lennox beautiful girl she was he settled down got married had Jayde he took on Tatum as his own 9 months later Liam's dead at 4 years old Tatums dead at 14 & Lennox's body was found in a ditch now he's found out that he was supposed to be a dad again that's pushed him to far I don't know what he's going to do now" Adam & Erin just look at Jay shocked Erin says "he's going to need everyone" Adam nods replying "Kelly & Jayme are close I wonder if that's where he's taken off too" Alvin looks over from his corner "I'll go he is my partner he's like a son to me" Alvin gets up with Antonio following him they head to the fire house where Kelly is sitting at squad table Kelly looks up to Antonio "Antonio Alvin what's up?" Alvin answers "have you heard or seen Jayme I know you two are close" as Kelly goes to answer Sylvie looks over form the ambulance saying "hey baby what's going on?" Antonio looks her with his serious look & says "Jaymes taken off he's on a rampage he's not in a good place mentally Sylvie he's just found out that Lennox was pregnant 14 weeks to be exact" Sylvie shakes her head as she says "violet & I will keep our radios on & call you if we hear anything" she smiles kissing his cheek & goes back the ambulance Kelly looks over at Alvin & says "hey Olinsky If I hear from him I'll call you the minute he makes contact with me" Alvin nods & walks out to the car Antonio follows behind him getting in the car he looks over a Alvin as he says "he doesn't know Chicago like we do he hasn't been here for years so there's only a handful of places he could be & I have a feeling I know" Alvin looks at him & starts driving to Molly's where Jaymes car is Alvin stops & Antonio gets out walking inside grabbing him off a stool "are you fucking nuts Jayme you have a child at home & your on the clock what you doing Jayme" Jayme looks at him replying "I'm not drunk Antonio I come here to clear my head when I feel down Kelly told me that you were looking for me" Antonio looks at him knowing how broken he is he answers "you can't just walk out like that everyone was worried about you Kelly me Jay Hank Alvin's outside Brett's worried about you Jayme" Jayme looks at him & says "you go through life with things that happen you have kids get married loose things argue with people that you love & you wind up alone with a child you have no idea how to take care of Antonio I don't know what I'm supposed to do next where do I go from here?".

Hey guys so so sorry on the long delay this has been in the making for a while & chapter 7 will be coming soon for now here's chapter 6 please enjoy love you all Laniebear ❤️😊