Part 4

Antonio gets in the car looking at Jayme like he's about to kill somebody "what the hell was that don't talk to me like that just drive" Jayme looks & drive away from the district picking up Jayde "no where is safe anymore but we are close to getting them we have to be my daughter is 9 months old with no mom & big sister I have too bath her & feed her & work full time" he lets out a sigh as Antonio looks at him "I don't want to be the one to say anything to you but Lennox body was found at the house she dead Jayme & the call on her phone was from you when was the last time she called you?" Antonio asks Jayme replies. "She left me a voicemail message about week ago saying she so excited to come home & that she missed us & was sorry she's been my rock since I started at college when I was 18 in LA after I had that huge fight with Will jays been the only person I've ever that I talked to about anything i don't how I'm going to live without her now how am I going to move on just work I guess". Antonio looks at him & back at the sleeping little girl in the back seat jayme pulls up to herrmann & Cindy's as herrmann comes & grabs Jayde taking her & all our clothes inside "thanks Christopher tell Cindy not to wait up it's going to be a late one" Herrmann laughs walking inside as Tonio looks at Jayme "that bad jayme?" He just nods "I lost my house in LA & Chicago I have no money I have a night job which is why I'm staying with Cindy & Herrmann Tony please don't saying anything to Jay yet ok thank you" Antonio nods a little worried about his mindset as he's been depressed & mopping Antonio knows that it won't long before jay suspects something is wrong with his baby brother "how long do you think it's going to take Will or jay to figure that there's something wrong in your head huh Jayme you can't hide anything from Jay or Will you know This I've know since what you were 4 years old?" As they arrived back a to district jay walk out Throwing a bloody tissue at you from your desk trash can & a bloody rag jay looks at him as he says " how long have you been doing this Jayme how long a week two weeks or today?" Jayme looks at him "6 months I cut so deep one day that I needed medical help to stop the bleeding i lost nearly 10 ounces of blood maybe more it's no big deal jay" he says as jay shakes his head he's now more worried than ever.

As you I accidentally posted this but now it gives me an excuse to post my 2ed last chapter 😁🥰 I hope your enjoying this story there will be a continuation to this story after the last couple of these chapters get posted ❤️ much love lanie 🥰