Past Formalities

I gently covered my hands over his, "Owen...please," I whispered, mere inches from his face.

"Tell me where Sang." His voice was barely a whisper. His fingers danced down the arch of my back playing me like a violin. I stumbled only to be quickly sandwiched by Dr-Sean.

"Gorgeous tell us where," he asked hoarsely. I felt his hands slide down my thighs and Owen's rest on my waist.

I opened my mouth to respond and all that came out was a low groan. I resorted to physical maneuvering. I wrapped my fingers around Owen's hand and eased it to closer to my breasts then rested it on my nipple. I took Sean's and firmly put it over my point of pleasure.

Sean's fingers plunged in between my folds dragging my last rational thoughts with them. He stroked in and out, long and slow, while his thumb flicked my button roughly. Owen's warm mouth was over my nipple twisting and turning it with his teeth. I tilted my hips back against Sean nudging him to sit. I jerked both of their trousers with my hands and yelled, "Off." I knew I squeaked at the end and sounded more like a mousketeer than a general.

"You're a little vixen, Pumpkin," Sean growled low in my ear. I licked my lips and grinned wickedly. My victory was short lived. Owen's lips crashed into mine with so much passion I think my heart stopped beating. If it did I would want this to be the last moment I remembered. He didn't wait for my lips to part to stroke my tongue with his. He forced his way in and it was exquisite. I felt his control fall away in layers the fiercer his kisses became.

I heard the tinkering of belt buckles being loosened and pants being discarded. Sean wrapped his free arm around my waist and Owen scooped my legs up off the floor. I grasped for Owen's neck for support, but groaned feeling Sean's fingers still assaulting my inner walls. "Please..." I begged, dying for more direct contact. I reached for their any piece of their bodies I could grasp to impart how desperately I needed them.

Sean dropped down on my bed with me still in his arms. "Roll over Pumpkin," he said, removing his fingers from my haven. I groaned loudly, but did as I was told. He removed his shirt, boxers and shoes then sat on the edge of the bed. Dr. Sean was more than gorgeous he was the definition of a male demi-god. It would take hours to delicately trace every sculpted muscle. My eyes drifted to an erection long enough to make any woman purr. I memorized every cm then shot caution to hell and took just the tip in my mouth. He grunted something incomprehensible. I took that as a sign to continue. Sean's hands tangled in my hair sometimes tugging other times curling strands in his fingers.

Owen rubbed small circles in my back, "Sang, sweetheart, is it okay if I...if I?"

I took more of Sean down my throat savoring his low growling and raised my hips off the floor so Owen would understand I wanted this as much as he did. I needed to taste Sean's sweetness with him buried between my thighs.

I pursed my lips together tighter and painted every crevice of the good doctor with smooth, slow strokes. He was muttering curses under his breath the lower my tongue lingered. Oh holy hell Owen!

He was thick. Not just a little thick, immensely thick. I felt thick, hot tears pooling around my eyes. He made me feel virgin again. Could I stretch that wide to house him inside my haven? I didn't have long to question because his thrusts escalated from tentative to mind shattering movement.

Sean brushed hair from my eyes then reached down to twist and tug my nipples harshly. My buds were small nerve endings. With every twist, tug or rub another shock of electricity shot down to the sweetness dripping down my thighs.

"Sang..." I heard Owen groaning, smashing my hips back against his. If I could have screamed, the neighbors down the block would have heard. I settled on Sean feeling my throat vibrate as his erection slid up and down with precision. Owen twisted my clit as Sean twisted my nipples and I knew there had to be a heaven that loved me.

"More..."I mustered out still bobbing up and down with all the energy I had left.

Owen palmed my cheeks in his hands to get more leverage. I threw my hips back wanting to mold my folds so they could meet his every whim. I got ambitious and slid the last inch of Sean down my throat. My eyes stung briefly, but how hard he was in my mouth made the momentary discomfort so worth it. Dr. Sean had worked so hard to maintain composure, but I unhinged him. The little vixen in my head danced around happily. His hands were planted to the sides of my head ensuring I could not deviate from that spot. I felt that little bit of saltiness on my tongue and went faster. He thrust roughly in my mouth once, twice, then released.

Owen got a hold on my little bundle of nerves turning my attention back to him. I screamed his name louder than I thought possible. I met his hips motion for motion, both of us racing to see who could reach the top first. It was a stalemate because when I exploded underneath him, he peaked right with me.

I wanted to say something to convey how I loved every inch of their bodies. How I lost all my inhibitions when they were with me, but I settled for a weak smile.

"Take a nap, Pumpkin. We'll all still be downstairs," Sean said, tucking me safely into bed.

"But I wanna play more..." I mumbled incoherently.

Owen pressed his lips to mine so lightly I barely felt them there, "There is practically a blizzard outside sweetheart. No one is leaving this house."

Sean poked his head outside the window and chuckled, "Absolutely. Now what made Gabriel and Luke believe they were going to get away with sneaking in a case of God only knows what, I don't know."

Owen scowled and rolled his eyes, "Mr. Taylor thinks we're going to teach Sang how to play beer pong. He was whispering back and forth about it with Mr. Coleman. I think we need to go stop the poor fools before North tries to tackle them to the ground in the snow."

"Maybe after Pookie takes a nap we can find a tasty alternative," Sean interjected flirtatiously. I think I nodded, but I was too exhausted to find out. My body needed to rejuvenate for part two.

A/N: Thought I would pop this up before I crashed <3 Round 2 on the way...are you ready? ;) (anyone who loves Utapri...yes I totally was hearing Ren's voice)