Closets and Kitchen Counters

On with the show <3

"What did we miss?" I asked, retrieving my t-shirt from Meanie.

"Silas made it in one of their cups and Luke missed ours," Victor reported, wrapping an arm around my waist tickling my belly button.

Silas puffed out his chest, "I picked North, aggele and you have to use that devilish mind of yours against Luke."

"τολμώ," he barked at Silas.

"5 minutes in the closet with Sang with both hands tied up," Silas said smoothly.

Luke clapped North on the back, "Tough break brother."

"Truth or Dare, Luke!" I yelled, sticking my tongue out at him.

Gabriel held onto my tongue, "Trouble...tongues stay in our mouth."

"Dare of course," he replied, wiggling his eyebrows at me.

"Strip and run in the backyard," I challenged, waiting for the protests to begin.

Sean, North and Kota were hysterical laughing. Owen snorted, "Mr. Taylor, I think you will come to appreciate the phrase blue balls more than anyone in this room."

Sean choked and stared at him wide eyed, "Who are you and what have you done with Owen Blackbourne?"

"It's because we're past formalities now, right Owen?" I asked, smirking.

Owen nodded slowly, "Yes Sang that might have something to do with it."

"Alright in order, let's get this going. I want to beat their asses at this game," said Gabriel, ushering North and I towards one of the broom closets. He used the same blindfold to knot North's hands together and shut the door.

It was darker in here than I remembered so I had to use my fingertips to find North's face amongst all his black clothes. I caught a whiff of light musk and knew I had to be close.

"North," I whispered, wrapping my arms around his neck. He groaned, burying his head in the crook of neck.

"Yes baby," he replied, trailing kisses on my collarbone. I gasped, arching towards him then swiftly undid the knots.

"Touch me," I pleaded. He pounced with the fierceness of a lion capturing my lips in his. I dragged my teeth across his bottom lip panting. He slipped two fingers in between my thighs and stroked mercilessly. I whimpered in his mouth, thrusting against his hand.

"North...more," I begged. I was so wet and needed relief so badly. North's intensity lit a flame within my body like no other human being could. I wasn't a porcelain doll when we made love. He was rough, gritty and domineering when we were alone. And holy hell did I need this right now.