Best Delicate Snowflake Pixie Vixen

Enjoy my birdies <3

Previously:

Sean barely flinched choosing instead to chuck it back at Meanie, "Truth or Dare, Gabe?"

"As if you needed to ask, dare."

I snatched Victor's phone sticking out of his back pocket and sent a rapid text to Kota. He scrunched his eyebrows together when his butt started buzzing. He swiped open the screen then read my message. He nodded indiscreetly making no attempt at hiding his amusement.

"Go ahead, Sang," Kota replied, handing me the blindfold.

Gabriel smacked both of his cheeks, "Trouble! We're on the same team. Don't help them."

Aww Meanie there are only two teams Sang vs. Academy boys. We were evenly matched at the moment, but next two stunts would ensure I earn the title "Best Delicate Snowflake Pixie Vixen".

"Please Meanie," I pleaded, giving him the smallest of pouts.

He squeezed my cheeks together into a fish face, "Sang I swear if you don't put that lip in-" I licked Meanie's neck slowly and held out my hand.

"Please..." I asked sweetly. He lifted me off my feet and carried me unceremoniously to the living room.

"Damn it Trouble, what do you want me to do?" Gabriel asked, crashing down on the sofa with me comfortably situated in his lap. I put my finger to his mouth then set to the task of removing his clothes. I grabbed a silk scarf sticking up in one of the many bags the boys brought in for our fun day.

Gabriel looked at it apprehensively, "Trouble...what are we doing?"

I bit down on his lip gently, "Trust me. I'm going to blindfold you with this," I began holding up the scarf, "And you have to guess what each item I'm touching you with is. If you get it right, you get a favor. If you get it wrong, then I get one. Understand?"

His brilliant blues lit up then progressively darkened, "Tie me up then Trouble."

I lifted his shirt up exposing my Meanie's slim figure. He was just as beautiful as all my boys. His arms were toned and defined. His shoulders broad that tapered to small waist and a perfect V directing to an erection that was already growing. I tied the silk scarf around his eyes and jumped up to assemble my torture devices. I ran up to my bedroom and found a silk shirt and some lacy panties. Then raced down the stairs to the kitchen to collect some more items.

I had completely forgotten I didn't bother to cover back up after playing with Victor until I noticed the less than covert stares at my bare bum. Kota, North and Victor "volunteered" to clean the kitchen while I was hunting in bottom cabinets and bent over in the refrigerator. Nathan and Silas were contemplating between helping the boys in the kitchen or watching me torture Gabriel. Luke sat in between Sean and Owen in the living room.

"It'll be okay buddy. She doesn't have any dick clamps," Luke said, patting Gabriel's foot.

Gabriel kicked his hand away, "Oy! You don't say that to the man who's blindfolded!"

Sean chuckled and smacked Luke upside the head.

"Mr. Taylor, I will be sure to remember that you have a fetish for those," Owen responded, smirking cheekily.

I rolled my eyes at their antics and got comfortable on Meanie's lap. Nathan and Silas put all my snacks from the kitchen in a line then plopped down next to Luke. By the sour look on my sugar plum's face, he was being silently taunted by his brothers. I chose the silk shirt first. Carefully I slid it around his neck, then down his chest and back up to his mouth.