Chapter 1

Gulls swirled around the smoke stacks of the mighty ship at dock.

Phoebe smiled as she stepped down from her carriage.

She marveled as she looked up at the giant cruise ship. It was truly a sight to behold.

The Noahtic, ready to embark on its maiden voyage.

As Phoebe walked towards the boarding line, she bumbed into someone, having been so focused on the beauty of the ship in front of her.

"Oh! I apologize! I wasn't watching where I was going. Please forgive me," Phoebe apologized profusely as she bowed, feeling ashamed of herself.

The man looked at her and gave a warm smile. "It's really not a problem at all. There's no need to apologize."

Phoebe stood up straight with a smile. "I was just so entranced by the ship, I didn't see you there in front of me."

"Like I said, it is no trouble at all. I hope you enjoy your journey," the man said as he tipped his hat to her.

"William? Who is- oh, Miss Hunt. It is a pleasure to see you again," a familiar voice came from the side.

Phoebe turned to see Albert Moriarty standing there with a warm smile on his face.

"Albert, I wasn't expecting to see you here. I assume you are here to see the ballet tomorrow night?" Phoebe guessed as she smiled at the brown haired lord.

Albert hummed as he nodded. "You have surmised correctly, and I would say that you are here for that very reason as well?"

Phoebe laughed lightly as she quickly nodded her head. "Indeed. I am extremely excited to see the performance."

"So, I am to assume you two are well acquainted already?" the blonde man, William, questioned as he looked between the two.

Albert turned his gaze to his brother, giving him a warm smile. "Yes. Miss Hunt and I met a long time ago and have occasionally crossed paths since. Her father is Lord Hunt."

William's eyes widened. He had felt like he had met this woman before somewhere, but now it made since. She had visited him and the other children of the orphanage countless times. He hoped she would not recognize him as such, wishing to keep his cover as the surviving William Moriarty.

"Well, it is a pleasure to meet you, Miss Hunt. My name is William Moriarty, Albert's younger brother," the blonde introduced as he held out a hand.

Phoebe gave him her hand which he raised, gently pressing his lips to her knuckles. "The pleasure is all mine, sir. And please, call me Phoebe. There is no need to be so formal."

"If you insist. In that case, you may call me William," he replied with a genuine smile.

"I hate to cut this meeting short, however I do believe we should all be heading to board the ship," Albert interjected as he motioned to the ship that was still loading passengers.

Phoebe looked to the ship and gave a nod of agreement. "Yes, let's."

The three nobles made their way onto the ship and went their seperate ways.

Phoebe walked towards the room she had bought for her time on the ship. As she trailed through the ship, she admired the ever existing beauty of the architecture.

She unlocked her suite and smiled as she put her bags down. It was quite a big room for her to have by herself, but she didn't mind it all that much.

She slipped off her dress and exchanged it for a differnt, more elegant style dress, planning on attending the dance that was being help after dinner.