Chapter 15

Sherlock peeked into Phoebe's flat, his smile growing when he heard her singing.

He walked into the kitchen to see her dancing around while bringing out some ingredients, putting them where she wanted them.

Sherlock walked over to her, grabbing her hand gently, spinning her around which startled her at first. He chuckled lightly as he spun her once more. "You look like you're having fun."

Phoebe smiled as she looked up at him. "I'm baking dinner and pie for dessert. Irene asked me to so I couldn't refuse."

"Can I help?" Sherlock asked as he looked at the stuff on the counter.

"You want to help?" Phoebe questioned, genuinely surprised by his request.

"Why not? John took Irene shopping today so I'm just sitting around. There's no point in looking for the photo any longer. She clearly hidden it well enough that she can leave the flat without any trouble at all, or she has it on her in which case one of us just has to make sure she doesn't send it," Sherlock replied.

"Well, I mean if you really want to, I can have you help me," Phoebe said as her smile grew. "Come here. I haven't really started yet so I can teach you."

Sherlock smiled and leaned against the counter as she turnned to grab the last three ingredients.

"I will get a slice of this, right?" Sherlock looked at Phoebe who laughed a bit.

"Yes. It's for all of us," Phoebe replied while reaching to open her cupboard.

She looked at the sifter on the top shelf and she reached for it while standing on her tip toes.

Sherlock snickered as he reached up from behind her, grabbing the sifter with ease.

Phoebe looked at him with a glare. "Don't say a word."

"I won't!" Sherlock held up his hands in defense after setting down the sifter.

Phoebe huffed as she turned around to start working.

"Why do you have stuff so high up? Hoe did you even get it up there?" Sherlock said and she turned around, swatting his chest. "I can't help it!"

"You can shut your mouth about my height! I'm not that short!"

"You're fun sized! It's cute!" Sherlock teased, laughing as her cheeks puffed up in annoyance.

"You're insufferable," Phoebe grumbled. "Now are we gonna get started or not?"

"Do you have everything from the topshelf?" Sherlock asked with a grin.

"You don't have to have a slice, you know."

"I'll shut up."

-

Phoebe cleaned up dinner with Sherlock washing dishes for her. He insisted on helping so she let him.

"Oh, by the way, Lord Moriarty invited me to a masquerade ball tomorrow night," Phoebe said which made Sherlock look up.

"But I need your help tomorrow," Sherlock replied quickly. "I think I know how we can get the file from Irene."

"File? I thought it was a photo," she said as she looked over at Sherlock.

Sherlock rinsed off his hands and turned to lean against the counter. "I did some thinking. Irene has constantly wanted to be out on public with me in particular. Whenever you or John goes out with her she always asks for me to come along, but she spends almost all her time with you at home. Stands to reason that she wants to be around me in the public eye."