Chapter 2

Hey there I'm guessing this part out to see where it will go hope you like it

Oliver -------->

Toby's Pov

God I hate waiting for the guys, why am I going to the mall with them again? All they do is check out girls. I looked around see if I can find them but all I see is Oliver and the girls chatting and I can hear them clearly. ‘’So what mall are we going to? I want to know because I kind of want to watch a movie alone again.’’ Oliver drawls out the question.

Why would he want to see a movie alone for? Odd maybe he did change a bit but he did always have a thing for some movies.

‘’You’re going to watch the gay movie aren’t you? Why can’t we come? We don’t mind watching it.’’ One of the girls whines, I think her name is Beth.

‘’You know I don't like watching gay movies with you guys because you never shut up.’’ Oliver says as he raises an eyebrow at them.

They have gay movies? I didn't know this, uh odd. Finally the guys showed their faces.

‘’Hey guys come on let’s go already I hate waiting around for your asses all the time and if you guys are just checking out girls again I'm leaving to go shopping and maybe see a movie or something’’. I tell them, as Oliver looks over at me and blushed then look away. Does he like me or something?

‘’Yes we are checking out girls, and why would we shop that's the girls job and the guys have to pay’’ Hunter says making a face as if shopping was disgusting.