Chapter 6

Oliver's POV

I felt someone shaking me and I groaned snuggling more into the warmest coming from my side, enjoying my sleep.

I slowly opened my eyes and I gasp as I see Toby's face very close to mine as I heard a chuckle and I slowly pulled back and see my mom.

"Come on baby, I got you and Toby a room for the night to sleep ok.’’ My mom whispers sweetly and I rub the sleep from my eyes before I answer her.

"Yeah ok mom, thank you just give me the key I'll wake him up so we can go up to bed ok" I smile at her and wonder how in the hell did I fall asleep on Toby.

"Ok sweetie, I love you and we’ll see you in the morning." She leans down and kisses my head.

"Night mom, love you too." I grumble as I watched her go.

I turned and study Toby, I can’t help but brush some of his hair to the side, I smile at how beautiful he looks sleeping, like an angel.

My god I’ve become a creeper, pepping tom jeesh I’m a fucking pervert.

I decided to just stop and wake him up; we can’t start a friendship if I start crushing on him.

‘’Too late.’’ I murmur to myself and reach down to wake him up.

"Toby, come on dude, wake up so we can go up to bed." I shake him and he doesn’t even seem fazed by it.

Huh, nothing I wonder if I can still wake him up, how I used to. Man how did I use to wake him up?

"HELP SOMEONE HELP!" I screamed aloud smiling as I saw him jumping up, looking around.

I laugh slapping my knees as I see his deer caught in the headlights look.

He realizes I was laughing and scowled at me.

He points a finger while looking at me with narrow eyes.

"That’s so not funny at all." I slap my hand across my lips to stop the giggle that was threaten to come out

But didn’t succeeded and I just laughed so hard as he jumps on me and starts to tickled me.

"Ok I'm sorry please stop, I tried to wake you up so we can go up to bed I'm sorry." I wheezed out fighting to get air in my lungs.

"Alright let’s go then." He chirps happily as he stands up and holds his hand out to me, I bit my bottom lip as I debated whether to take it or not, but we’re friends and friends give hands to one another right…Right?

We went up and got to the door I put the key in the door and open and walked in, I mentally groaned as all I see is one bed a dresser and a small bathroom.

Is my mom trying to kill me, seriously where the hell are we going to sleep I know for sure we’re not sharing a bed.

"Toby you can have the bed and I’ll sleep on the floor ok." I went and got a pillow and blanket to make a bed on the floor.

"Come on dude we can share the bed it's no big deal really." Was it me or he sounded smug, I didn’t want to turn around and see if he was smirking.

"Dude yes it is a big deal Toby, I well I kind of like to cuddle in my sleep, now just so you know so see it is a big deal." I drawl as I turn my gaze on him.

"Oliver I don't care just get in the bed please, it's just one night it's not like you will rape me plus it won’t be the first time sleeping in the same bed and having to wake up to you humping me." I widen my eyes in surprise as he says that, did I cuddle him when we used to have sleep overs?

I know for sure my face is red as hell.

"Ok if anything happen, just kicks me out of bed or something because I don't want that to happen again." I pipe and he chuckles softly.

"Oh I'm sure you’re wishing for it to happen." He coos as he walks towards me making my heart beat faster.

I decided to fuck with him, what was that saying? Fight fire with fire. I smirk as I got up close in his personal space and speak very softly.

"Toby you better not tease me or it might happen." I told him and then wink before I turn around and sway my hips from side to side towards the bed and lay down to go to sleep.

Toby's Pov

OH MY GOD he’s killing me, why did he have to do that.

I swallowed down and suddenly my throat feels dry and a bulge in my pants is growing.

"Ha ha ha O, good one but do that again and I'll be the one raping you.’’ I said in a serious tone, and he just stares at me with those big beautiful eyes of his.

‘’Anyway I'm taking a shower so go to sleep.’’ He just barely nods and lies down on his pillow; I could see his mind working over time trying to figure out what just happen, I think we just had a one of those moments between us.

I smile as I notice his face was red I was going to tease him a little more but decided against it, I took his blush as a stop sign.

I jump in the shower and I just stood under it as I close my eyes, his smile, his blush hell all of him is just plain beautiful.

I know we were supposed to start a fresh friendship, but what if I want more with him?

I realize, I wanted to be the one to make him happy if he was sad.

I wanted to defend him from whoever picks on him, I wanted to be his hero.

I wanted to be the reason he wakes up with a smile on his face.

I wanted to love him, I gasp as I open my eyes and stare into the shower’s tiles, I love Oliver.

I’ve always been in love with him, it wasn’t that hate it him for being gay, no it was because I was jealous of him hanging around others, I wanted him to be mine.

Oh my god, I love Oliver.

I groan as I think of something.

How do I make him fall for me, well this vacation just become a mission for me.

Because I’m not going back single, no I was planning on going back with Oliver as my boyfriend.

I shut off the water and dry myself; I got out of the bathroom and just slip my boxers back on.

I could hear a soft snoring and I slowly climbed in the bed and waited to see if he wakes up.

When I hear the snoring, I slowly wrap my arms around his waist and pull his back all the way til is touching my bare chest, he snuggles in to my arms and I sigh happily that he’s not pulling away, he fits in my arms, like my missing puzzle.

I kissed the back of his head, ‘’good night O, I love you.’’ I whisper and close my eyes as I let sleep take me.

sorry i know its not a long chapter i'm sorry but the next chapter is going to be long i promise you that

please vote and commnet love u *kisses & hugs*