Chapter 3

I'm so so so sorry guy i didn't mean to take this long i hope i didn't loss my fans

Mr. Night Oliver's dad---------------------->

Toby’s Pov

I was speechless; I don’t know what was up with me myself.

All I know was that I want Oliver back in my life as a friend or something like that.

 But how do I get him to forgive me sure I was an ass. I freaked out but I know I should have told the guys. That just made worse on Oliver's part.

‘’Oliver, I want to be friends again, I missed you.’’ I spoke softly and Oliver just stared at me with shock written on his face.

‘’I know I’ve been an ass and I hope with time you could forgive me you know start over or something.’’ I mumble the last words and saw him opening his mouth to reply but I didn’t want him to turn me down right away.

 ‘’I know that you can’t trust me, believe me I hate myself for what I did to you but I want to do everything in my power for you to at least be my friend.’’ He nods as I say this and I give him a weak smile.

‘’What about your pack? What would they think of you for being friends with a faggot?’’ I flinch at his words and shake my head furiously.

Dammit this is going to be a little harder then what I think it will be but I'm not going to just give up.  I know he going to make me work for it.

‘’Oliver man, I don’t care about them, I’ve been so fucking stupid for following their stupid actions, if they won’t accept you than they’re not good friends after all don’t you think.’’ I mean what I’m saying and hope to god that Oliver can see that I’m being honest here.

 ‘’Ok, this doesn’t mean I forgive you for the shit you’ve been putting me through this last few years, I need it a friend and you turn your back on me, but you are going to have show me that you "care" about me in someway or try to gain your trust back. I'm telling you this. it's not going to be easy as you think it will be. but we can talk and get to know each other again if that's what you want.’’ He smile shyly at me and I found myself liking his cute little smile.

 I didn't know I was holding my breath til now. thank god he is willing to try. So I smiled at him.

‘’Thanks O, I promise I won’t let you down again.’’ I pipe and he just chuckles.

 ‘’It’s been years since I heard anyone call me that  Tob.’’ I felt a shiver running down my spine as he says Tob. He is the only who calls me that I dont let the others call me that.