Chapter 15

Hayushi Y/n

October 31 huh.

Draken talk about this to me when he was driving me back at my apartment.

"We'll fight Valhalla, I don't know what you up to but please don't interfere Y/n."

How can I sit still when they are targeting Mikey right now?

I stared at the little needles on my hand, I stared at the tip of the needle.

I heard the door open and closed but I didn't mind it.

If it's Hina, she will knock first then enter without my signal. If it's Emma, she will asked permission first before entering. If it's Kagami, she always created a sound  when she enter.

That might be Niichan.

"Y/n," I heard Niichan utter.

"Hmm?" I asked as I played the needles on my hands.

"Why did you bring those?" he asked, he must be referring to the needles.

"This? I just kinda feel like it," I answered, I felt his presence sat beside me.

"You hate the smell of medicine, Y/n," he said.

"They are not medicine," I said and put the needles on my pocket. I looked at my brother, he looked worried.

I beamed as I tap my brother's shoulder.

"I'll go outside," I said and stood up, I didn't wait for his response and left.

I take a walked outside as I look around.

Tsk, there are so many buildings here, I wanted to go and climb up to a high places.

I wanted to meet that Keisuke Baji but I couldn't find any timing.

Maybe I should asked Draken

Hayushi Kuro

"Kuro, what do you want again?" Kagami asked.

We're at the roof of the building where my sister live.

"You siblings are really giving me a hard time. Like you always calls me out of nowhere yet you didn't need anything!" Kagami complained.

I didn't answered as I watched my sister wander around.

"Kagami."

"What now?!" she hissed.

"Have you feel something strange about my sister?" I asked.

"Well, both of you are always strange," she answered.

This makes me feel uneasy.

I can't figure out what my sister's thinking right now.

"Are you worried?" Kagami asked.