Chapter 51

Third Person's Points Of View

"What did she told to you?"

Takemitchi sigh as he told everything Y/n told him.

Flashback

"Eh... what do you want to talk about, Y/n?"

Y/n looked at him and smiled with her eyes closed, the wind was swaying Y/n's long black hair.

His mouth twitched as his eyes turned round, looking at Y/n right now, he suddenly thought that Y/n is beautiful.

"Y/n, your eyes looks beautiful when it reflect to the light, it was glowing," Takemitchi suddenly blurted out.

Y/n twitched her mouth when a sudden image of Shinichiro suddenly came flashed through her mind.

"Your eyes were glowing when it reflect of the light."

Y/n smiled at the thought of that, she sigh and walked towards Takemitchi's direction, Takemitchi flinched when Y/n suddenly took his right hand and placed it on her head.

"Can you pat my head?" Y/n requested.

Takemitchi raised his brows in awe, his eyes filled with confusion when Y/n suddenly requested that.

He smiled, "of course."

Takemitchi raised his hand as he give Y/n a pat on his head just like what she just requested.

Y/n immediately stepped aback after that and smiled.

"Takemitchi, you kinda reminded me of Mikey's big brother," she said as she put her arms on the rails.

"He's really a wonderful person," Y/n said and turned her gaze to Takemitchi.

"Takemitchi, you said you never met me in the future no matter how many times you've time leap, right?" Y/n asked, Takemitchi nodded his head.

Y/n looked at the other side as she spoke.

"I must have been trapped in there or maybe.... I did die," Y/n murmured to herself but Takemitchi still heard it.

"What? No, there's no information that you died," Takemitchi said as he clench his fist, Y/n just chuckled.

"Takemitchi, if there something happened you have known about me in the future, please don't come back in the past to know anything about it," Y/n said.

Takemitchi looked at her with a confused look in his face.

"I can't risk you going in there knowing you also have that ability of yours," she said as she stroke her hair backwards.

"Why...?" Takemitchi asked, for some reason, Takemitchi suddenly thought that there's a lot of things that he don't know about Y/n, he also wants to ask her where have she been since two years ago, why can't he find out about her in the future.