Chapter 29

Third Person's Points Of View

Kuro opened the door and entered, he's in Y/n's apartment right now and he also bring some food to eat.

Kuro always come over to eat together although they didn't live together even though they're siblings.

Kuro put the bag udon at the table as he sat at vacant seat.

He looked at the window and wondered.

Why isn't she here yet?

He took his phone and play some games, he also clean up the messy apartment where onigiri and dorayaki wrappers are everywhere.

When he's done, he looked at the time, his brows furrowed when it's already passed midnight but Y/n still not home.

He took his phone as he started dialing Mikey's number.

It took a lot of time before Mikey answered it.

Kuro heard Mikey's groaned and yawns as he answered.

"Hello? Ken chin it's passed midnight."

His voice sounds sleepy as if his sleep was just disturb.

"Is my sister's with you?" Kuro asked.

"Huh? Kuro? Y/n? No she's not with us."

Kuro's heart beat fasts as he ended the call, the next person he called is Hina and Kagami but their answers are the same, Y/n wasn't with them.

Kuro looked at the door when someone suddenly barge in, it was all the person he called.

"Isn't she here yet?"

"What happened?"

Kuro didn't answer them as he think, he ready contact Y/n but her phone is off.

Where are you?

Everyone in the room gasp when Kuro suddenly kicked the table that it caused to break, he didn't know what should he do, he know that his sister is capable of fighting some other guys if ever there's something bad happens but it still bothers him.

"I should call a meeting of the Toman and asked them to find her," Mikey said, he was about to leave but there's someone suddenly entered.

"Rindou Haitani?" Mikey blurted out in awe, the others looked at him in surprise, they're wondering why he's here in the middle of the night.

Rindou walked towards Kuro's direction.

That's when Kuro remembered that her sister just asked for Rindou's number earlier in the afternoon, he looked at Rindou.

"Where is she?"

Rindou crouch as he pursed his lips.

Y/n told him to lie and just tell her brother that she have already disappeared when he arrived but what he just witnessed just bothers him.

He sigh as he told Kuro what happened, Kuro widen his eyes in terror of what Rindou have said to him.

He recalled the bracelet she recently wore.