Chapter 28

Hayushi Y/n

"Mhmm... Y/n hmmph—"

"Y/n what are you doing?"

I looked up at Niichan, his brows furrowed while looking at us in awe, I didn't give him an answered and just looked at the wall while squeezing Mikey's cheeks.

It was soft, I've been wanted to do this for a long time, now I'm going to die why not enjoying myself doing this?

"Y/n, have mercy on Mikey's cheeks," Niichan said while walking towards our direction, I glared at him and hugged Mikey from behind.

"Are you after Mikey's cheeks too? Well I'm sorry but I won't give him to you," I hissed as I tighten my gripped.

"Y/n, I'm choking..." I looked at him and let go but in a second later, I started to squeeze his cheeks again.

Mikey"s expression was hardened but he still let me do what I want anyway.

*squeeze, squeeze, squeeze*

What Takemitchi said was honestly bothering me, and I even met Izana although it was just a coincidence.

Knowing that Rindou Haitani will be the one who will kill me is...

Impossible for me.

Takemitchi is the time leaper, it also feel mystery for me. There's so many questions running on my mind.

Was he from the lab? Is he a successful test? If he's one of the lab then why are they letting him go?

But I have already asked Takemitchi about things like that.

One of that crazy bastard's dream has come true.

Takemitchi wasn't one of us, he told me everything how he almost died at the Train Station from the future, he also met the other future selves like Draken, Osanai and Chifuyu, even Kisaki.

He also told me how dangerous Kisaki was, how he repeatedly killed Hina every time Takemitchi time leaping.

"I don't know how is that happened but Baji was alive, even though I didn't meet him from the future."

After he said this to me, it's already a proof that he came from the future.

He have met and investigating about us from the future but there's only one thing that he doesn't know of.

Me and Niichan's information, or even a single detail like are we still alive?

He said this is the only time he have known that I died. Me and Niichan had died.

I send a message to Rindou to meet him at the park, I asked Niichan what his number is. I thought he didn't know, maybe Ran and Niichan really become so close.

Even though he kill him someday.

I sat on the swing while waiting at that four eye guy.

Why isn't he here yet?

It's getting dark right now and he's still not here yet, is that his revenge? Ditching me like this?