....

Hayushi Y/n

"Y/n, if I order you to strip in front of me, will you do it?"

My brows furrowed of what Mikey asked, I gave him a death glares as soon as I looked at him.

"You're my dog and you have a guts to order me?! You strip!" I yelled.

"I shouldn't have ask."

Rindou's side.

"If I order you to strip in front of me, will you do it?"

I beamed and looked at Rindou.

"Why would I do that? I don't like you," I answered, his brows furrowed as he stared at me intently.

Is he serious about that?!

I cleared my throat as I stood up and walked towards his direction.

"How about I'll strip you?" I asked, he widen his eyes as he turned around and look away.

I guess my taunting is effective.

Sanzu's side.

"If I order you to strip in front of me, will you do it?"

I looked at Sanzu as I think.

Did Hina and Emma mentioned that you can strip to someone you like?

Well, Takemitchi saw Emma's underwear to make Draken jealous but I don't have plans to make Sanzu jealous and why would Sanzu will be jealous to himself?

I guess I should strip then.

I stood up as I held the hem of my shirt, before I could lift it up, someone suddenly grabbed me.

Eh? Emma? Draken?

"Y/n, you'll stay at my place," Emma said as she dragged me away from them.

"Sanzu, let's have a long talk," I heard Draken said.

Eh?

NOTE: It's Ran's birthday! Happy birthday Ran!