Sleepy •2•

Two-

Harrys POV-
I know I'm going to wake up wet. Lou probably knows. I can feel myself being moved around then I feel it my boxers removed. My legs together being picked up. A small bit of fabric placed under my bum. A cloth diaper. I know it's for the best but it still hurts me to know that Louis is doing everything for me everything. Suddenly I have to pee.

Me and Lou chose the cloth diapers over single use as I'm very proud of the fact it's not going to pollute the earth

Anyways I start to pee and stream starts. Louis won't be too happy he's only just charged me. I like the feeling I always have. It's been an hour since I fell asleep. I start to wake up the world around me changed.

Louis POV-
"Hello baby boy. Good morning" I say in my sweetest voice not to scare him.

I can tell he's wet I can feel it he eventually takes his dummy out and hands it to me.

"Lou im sorry" he says sat upright on my lap. "Hey hey hey it's okay don't you worry.

Are you hungry" I say knowing he probably is.

"Yes please very hungry" he looks up to me now lead down slightly.

I begin to remove my top again not worrying that I only really just put it back on. I don't know how much milk I have left I hope it's enough for another feed. He latches onto my right nipple again his pattern and begins to suck getting a Rythm going. He's also grinding slightly ever so slightly.

"Baby please stop moving it's going to turn me on" I say giving him a verbal warning.
He removes his mouth from my nipple.

"I know that's why I'm doing it. I need to repay you" he says.I'm not going to listen though.
He then moved to my left nipple beginning to suck again. Fuck sake my dick is throbbing with pain. I need to do something. Hopefully he finishes soon.

Harry's POV-
I know Louis likes this my diaper is super full and I'm finished feeding. I sit up so either leg is beside his thighs he places his hand on my crotch area. I know it's getting warm I can feel the pee already. As I'm peeing I notice it's starting to leak.
"Aww baby why didn't you say you need to be changed I would have changed you in a heartbeat" he says I know he would have but I like the feeling of a wet diaper.

"I like the feeling I'm sorry" I say I don't want to disappoint him.

He kisses me this time it's my lips and starts to place his hands on my hips. As the kiss deepens I begin to start grinding on him. Eventually he picks me up and moves us to the bedroom. He then breaks the kiss to grab a diaper. A disposable diaper. I hate them I always have. He bigins to remove the one I have on now and places it to the side. He lifts up my legs and begins to wipe my shaft. He then places the diaper under me and wipes my crouch with baby powder and tapes it up. Picking me up again places me on his lap on my mattress we lay there for what seems an entreaty but was really only an hour lou took some pills I'm guessing to make milk.

Louis POV-
I know Harry likes the feeling of a wet diaper but I don't want him to get a rash. I change him and take some more lactation pills. An hour gose by we've watched some cartoons and Harry started sucking my thumb I know I should just give him his dummy but I know he likes to sometimes use my hands.
"Hey baby. Why haven't you been eating and taking care of yourself" I ask him hoping to get an answer.

"I don't want to Be on my own Lou. I don't want to keep working anymore. I love the fans I always have but I need a break" he says.
Fuck sake if anyone hurts my baby again they will be sorry.