The boys

Louis-
11:20am read the time on my phone I guess I should wake Harry up. I don't like waking him up but I know if I don't he won't sleep later on. I decide to get my milk ready for him so that when he wakes up he can start a feed. Carefully I stroke his hair.
"Harry baby time to wake up" I say patting his back.
"Daddy?" He asks confused.
"Baby your wet let's get you changed and you can have some milk" I sat trying to keep him awake.
I gently pick him up he's not much taller than me so it wasn't hard and I lay him down on the bed.

Harry-
I feel lou pick me up and place me on the bed again I'm wet so I'm guessing he's going to change me. He starts untaping my nappy and starts to wipe me down and puts me into another reusable nappy this Time with bees on it.

No one's pov-
Louis then takes Harry and picks him up again and leans against the wall sat on the mattress Harry starts to whine
"Hold on baby daddy's just doing it" Louis says as he's taking off his top, he then offers his right nipple to Harry who gently begins to suck Louis now getting the chance to check his phone when he sees a text from Liam and one from Jeff he decides to open the one from Liam first

Louis pov-
Lima💙-
"Hey Lewis could me and the boys come round to Harry's we're all worried zayn and Niall want to see Harry. Let me know mate"
I decide that I should let them come over and see us I ask Harry first but all I get is a fit of giggles.
To Lima💙-
"Yeah of course man on your way could you pick up a pack of size 8 pampers please I'll send you the money"
Harry was a small lad and could fit in baby's diapers I know he doesn't like to wear disposable but his other diapers need to be washed. Harry's finished feeding and now just sucking my nipple so I gently move his lips away and place a dummy in his mouth I take more of my lactation pills so I know I'll have more supply for later Harry's wet again but I have no choice in changing him until the boys come over with more I know Harry dosent mind tho so I grab the tv remote and start finding something to watch whilst Harry's asleep next to me I know he shouldn't but it's okay.

Liam's pov-
All of us have been on edge since Louis left for Harry's you see me and zayn live together and are husbands Niall lives with us he's a little bit younger than us but just older than Harry so we let him live with us louis and Harry used to live together but then Simon Made Harry move out. I get the boys ready a little extra help with naill putting him in a pull up for now because he's just woke up and I don't want him to have an accident he's a shy boy and never tells me or zayn if he needs to pee so we decided to put him in pull ups it was just for when we go out but you see Niall stopped telling us at home aswell. We get in the car my black Range Rover and start our journey to Harry's stopping on the way to grab some diapers whilst there I grab some more pull ups for Niall cause he's running low. Back in the car niall is crying zayn trying to comfort him. Something about him peeing or something I'm not to sure but he knows it's okay and we will change him. I start to slowly drive this calms him down a bit we eventually arrive at Harry's house.

Louis pov-
I texted Liam to ask if he could text me when he was here so he didn't wake up Harry my phone pings I look at it's Liam I slowly remove myself from the bed and anwser the door

"Hey guys Harry's sleeping he should be up soon come in we need a chat"
Soon enough all 4 boys are sat in the living room Niall rather lead on the floor getting his pull up changed by Liam.

"Right pickle your all done got sit down I'll be back in a sec" Liam says to Niall Niall walks towards us and places himself in zayns lap sucking his thumb. Liam returns. "Baby that's icky" he says and he takes Nialls thumb out of his mouth.

"So how's things with Harry" zayn asks in a worried tone

"He's okay getting there I guess, I spoke to Jeff to see if I could move back in with him. Harry's not been in the best mind set so I want to make sure he's okay I guess" I say I know what there response will be.
As I finish my sentence a cry arises from the bedroom.

"Sorry lads let me go get him won't be a second" I say walking towards the bedroom I pick him up and cradle him slowly walking towards the living room. I know he's probably hungry by now but I need to change him he's on the verge of a leakage. I slowly lie him on the floor not worried the boys are there because they've seen him naked before.

"Come on baby let's get you changed" I say as I'm slowly untaping his diaper and putting a new on in its place.

"Hey uncle Lou why dose hazzy have a dummy he's not a baby" Niall says curiously.

"Umm Harry is not well at the moment buddy so we let him have one" I say trying to be aware of nialls headspace

"Like when I broke my leg and I got my dummy" he says

"Yeah a bit like that" I say I have no clue what to say

I place Harry on liams lap and ask if naills had any lunch which he hadn't so I start to make him and us lot some food knowing Harry will just want my milk. I decide now that it's probably best to check my text from Jeff.

It would be fine right
I will move back in
How wrong was I

A/N right that's another chapter done this one is kinda long and not good sorry anyways I hope you liked it and can't wait to see what Jeff's texts say.
Have a good day or night remember your worth it here if you need to talk to someone
N🤍