Bluey

Louis pov-
Harry had been back in headspace for about 2 days today was different though he wanted a sippy cup and would tell me if needed to pee which was unusual for him when I'm headspace it's like he loses all control of his bladder I think he's on the line of being in headspace and not, he's in a pull up just in case. We woke up at about 3am this morning because his cock had shifted out of his pull up causing him to have an accident on the mattress he wouldn't go back to sleep no matter how much milk he had from my chest or a bottle nothing was working so we decided to stay awake he asked for bluey so that's what I put on he seems to be more interested in this than anything else.
"Harry baby do u want some food" I ask it's currently 9am his usual breakfast time. Instead of replying he crawls onto my lap I haven't a top on so if he wants milk he can have it, "bottle" he says to me eyes still glued to the tv.
I place him down and walk over to the kitchen, grabbing a bottle from the draining board filling it up with 6oz of water and 6 scoops of formula, I give it a quick shake and place it in the bottle warmer, about 3 minutes later it pings to say it's done, I shake it again for extra measure and walk into the living room I hand him the bottle and he starts to drink I sit next to him and he crawls back onto my lap but only after a few minutes he's passing it back to me I place it on the side table he starts to gravitate towards my thumb which I give him not wanting him to fuss and he starts sucking on it still watching the cat on tv bingo or something, he starts to fall to one side that's how I know he's slowly falling asleep, I hold him so the back of his head is on my shoulder with my other arm not in his mouth is placed on the front of his pull up it's slightly wet but can hold for a few more so I leave him in it. I pick him up and carry him to the bedroom I place him in the middle and remove my thumb giving him his dummy I slowly walk back to the living room and sit on the sofa turning the tv over to something abit more adultish and by that I mean match of the day kick about, I get a notification on my phone saying the package has been delivered so I walk to the door and it's sitting on the door step I bring it in and pull everything out going back down stairs to my Range Rover to put in the car seat you see Harry's a tall lad but small enough to pass for around 8-9 but can fit in a baby car seat a toddler one would be too big and a boster seat would be even bigger so I put it in the back right behind the drivers seat it has a 3 point buckle so it's safer than most. I walk back up to the flat with a backpack in hand one from ages ago with dinosaurs on shades of black so that if you where looking from a far it would look like a plain bag and so I put spare clothes and nappies in it with a few dummy's and a bottle with a formula travel tub I put it by the door cause you see I've been away from home for so long I wanted to take harry to see my sisters I go back into the bedroom to see harry just waking up so I pick him up and start to cradle him singing lullaby's to him after about an hour of this I notice his pull up sagging so I get a new one ready to change him and his new dinosaur vest and jumper I go to his wardrobe to find a pair of trousers to fit and find some blue leggings and socks with dinosaurs on them I get him changed and I'm his clothes before I get myself ready wearing a black hoodie and some joggers I pair both our outfits with retro style vans. I grab his bag and both our phones and walk down to the car.
"We go car" he said holding my hand.
"Yes baby going to see aunties" I say. As we reach the car I open his door and pick him up placing him in the car seat buckling him in I place his bag next to him and walk to my door I get in and turn around. I see the cutest sight so I had to snap a quick picture.

(Bro I can't edit for shit I know💀) I put my phone on the google maps and start the drive from London to Doncaster not without putting the radio on first one of Harry's songs came on 'kiwi' after a hour or so it's about 1pm we stop at a rest stop...

I put my phone on the google maps and start the drive from London to Doncaster not without putting the radio on first one of Harry's songs came on 'kiwi' after a hour or so it's about 1pm we stop at a rest stop so I can make his bottle but as I pull it out of his bag he starts crying.

"Hey baby it's okay do u want daddy's milk" I say trying to calm him. So I get out and head round the side and get in i unstrap him and bring him onto my lap. I pull up my top he starts sucking on my nipple until he's finished and starts sucking on my other we have about 20 minutes left until we arrive so I check his pull up and it was wet but not too wet so once his finished I give him a kiss on the head and put him back in his seat I walk to my door and start driving soon enough we reach the neighbourhood I grew up in I get to the driveway of my childhood house and park up I look back to see harry asleep. So I pick him up and sling his bag on my other shoulder and walk towards the main door I knock and soon after my mum answered the door.

"Aww Louis how wonderful of you to come visit, and who's this" my mum says motioning towards harry.
"Oh it's haz he fell asleep in the car" I said. " oh love come on come in" I go to the living room where daisy and Phoebe are watching tv together, I lie harry down on the sofa grabbing a dummy out my pocket and putting it in his mouth, I tell the girls to leave him be and walk back to the kitchen where mum is making a cup of tea. I lean on the island as I watch her make two cups of tea.
"So what's new with you, obviously other than harry" she says.
"Nothing much just taking care of him full time now and not on social media" I reply. "Oh well that's just wonderful baby, I know how much harry means to you and all" she says passing Me my cup as I was about to take a sip I hear faint wines coming from the living room.