Chapter 3

Y/N started to yell as she thought that she was going to fall at great heights, but when she felt her rear land something she starts to realize that she was sliding down, she sighed in relief at that and squeals a bit in excitement as she did use to enjoy slides as a young girl, as she slid down she passed by a few blue lights which she assumed coming from the lights outside the slide shining down upon them before falling out and into the ground and hit her head in the process.

Y/N groaned and rubbed her head as she slowly sits up from the fall and looked around and she was in another room, she looked behind her and saw that the slide she went in belonged to none other than Elliot Ludwig himself to the left the slide belonged to leith pierre and on her right the other slide belonged to stella greybur along with eddie m.n.r who she knew them as former workers of the factory, she wondered if they retired or ended up as one of the missing workers as well or maybe just left without anyone's knowledge.

The last one didn't felt right with her since why would they leave just like that, after all they're hard work and after all the times they expressed their love for this factory even Stella said in one of her tapes that she loved this factory and wanted to be young again forever so she could play with them, no there's no way it's true and decided to move off the topic and continue her journey.

Y/N slowly stood up and shook her head softly and started to walk forward ahead, continuing her journey to save poppy and possibly the other people trapped in this place and get out of this hellhole of a kids toy factory, not aware a pair of emerald green eyes watched her from the shadows, who had been waiting for her arrival after so many years and now that she's back, she wasn't planning on letting her leave anytime soon.

••••••••••••••••••

After going through some tough puzzles, the game station door finally opened and Y/N sighed with relief.

"Finally... Now time to find poppy..." You said to yourself adjusting your grabpack a bit in a more comfy position, letting out a exasperated breath and walked inside the game station.

As you were walking you noticed that the door was sealed shut and above it was a hand scanner glowing red, meaning you had to use your red hand to grab it and get in.

"Let's just get this over with..." You said to yourself once again once you were a few meters away from the door, you looked up at the scanner.

as you were grappling your red hand towards it, you were suddenly stopped by the same elastic pink gloved hand that grabbed poppy and stopped you before you can let it scan it, your eyes widen in shock and a bit of fear.

"Shit!" You started to back away a bit, trying to pry the hand off yours, as it was pulled away from the scanner and up above the darkness of the ceiling.

A voice suddenly spoked from the darkness from above. "A new playmate!" They sounded feminine, she guessed they were a female then.

You were finally able to rip her grasp away, from her but you noticed that your red hand was now gone, thinking that she must've took it with whoever it was up there, you looked up a bit annoyed but still anxious and a bit afraid.

"Hey give me my hand back!" You said from up above with annoyance on your tone of voice.

The creature finally came out of the darkness, she looked like a toy just like the rest but more bigger, after seeing her appearance she quickly knew who it was.

It was mommy long legs.

"It's been sooooooo long~!" Mommy said in in a sweet tone but it had its malicious intentions behind it.

You used to remember her when she was still working at playtime co. She was used to be popular at the time when the factory wasn't shut down and abandoned, all the children would go. Crazy for her and some of them actually called her their actual 'mommy' mainly those who lacks one or absent from their lives, she always felt a little bit bad for them.