Chapter 6

•Narrator pov•

Y/N started to walk to the next and final game of this crazy spider bitch's games, she just wanted to go pick up poppy, and just make her get you out of this dump and maybe burn it down like in a certain game she played years ago, though she forgot what the name was but it did had something to do with animatronics and a purple guy addicted to stuffing kids in furry suits.

•••••••••••••••••••••

Me: See what I did there? XD

Y/N: yes, yes we all get it, you really need to stop watching game theories FNAF

Me: don't be so rude! And get back to your acting!

•••••••••••••••••••••

Y/N walked in and saw what looks to be a kids maze, it could've been fun if it wasn't made to kill her, Y/N just rolls her eyes to herself and opens the metal gate to begin the game.

As Y/N watched the tutorial, they mentioned about PJ going after her, which after that, she saw in the darkness was PJ staring at her with those lifeless eyes, Y/N felt creeped out by this but just gave them a simple wave and sighs as the tutorial was over and straps her handy bag tightly as she didn't want to slip out of her in the process.

Y/N then spotted mommy once more leaning against the observation window, the shadows covering her entire features once again but still seeing her figure, she already knew she was staring at her with those green beady eyes, which made her skin crawl a bit, before hearing her speak up once more.

"It was always so sad to see the kids go....
They call me mommy because I was the closest thing they had to one..." Y/N didn't know if she wanted to feel bad or not after hearing that but she must be just messing with her and just continued to listen to what she had to say.

"They come for games... And never come back... They all left mommy to die alone..." Mommy's voice started to turn from sad to bitter and resentful as she kept talking. "But mommy didn't deserve that!" Mommy said trying to imitate a child's voice.

The next words she then spoke, finally made her realized the true intentions she had in mind for little Y/N and it just made her all the more disgusted.

"But you..... You were a special case to me my dear.... I've always hated the other workers, but with you.... You fill me with joy and love.... Those meat sacks made you leave mommy as well.. but don't worry they're all gone now I made sure to deal with them personally..." Mommy spoke in a happy tone and then giggled like a creepy child in a horror movie and that just made Y/N tremble in fear, now she wished her intentions was to kill her instead of this, she was a complete crazy psycho!

Y/N always thought those games were meant to kill her, and the pieces started to finally come together, they weren't actually to kill her and instead just wanted to ensure she remains here with this spider freak. Y/N wanted to throw up, this was sick but covered her mouth and used everything had to keep herself from doing so, no wonder they were the first missing people, she was glad at first but now realizing it made her shiver in disgust.

"I never really tried to kill you at all.... Honey.... You're too special to me, so why not just give up now and come to mommy's arms or do you wanna proceed and I'll just take you by force even if you won my game... I'd never let you go like I did all those years ago..." Mommy said, her voice sounding sinister and filled with sick sweetness in it.

Y/N finally had enough and then stomps her foot down frustration and anger before pointing her finger at mommy. "You fucking disgust me! I would never go and let you indulge in your sick fantasies, I hate you! And I'm getting out of here and I don't care if you'll rot here for eternity without me, beg all you want but you'll never make me surrender." Y/N shouted to mommy, venom, hate and disgust was clear in her tone, her gaze was full of fiery hatred for the giant spider freakazoid.

Mommy remained silent to her words, she hated her? No... No, no that's not it, perhaps she was just angry of making her play these stressful games, she didn't want to admit that the one she obsessed over hates her, shell just have to fix it later once she takes care of something.

MLL remained quiet for a while before speaking up in a cold voice. "Good luck then.." With that the lights fun off and you started running as you hear PJ slithering after you, not noticing MLL's figure disappearing from the observation window.

•••••••••••••••••••••

As you made it at the end of the room, you saw that it was completely blocked with debris and realizing she was getting desperate and rigged this on purpose so she wouldn't escape, she started to panic as she heard it getting closer and looked up and saw that she was no longer there and decided to use this opportunity.

"Oh fuck it I'm doing it!" You mumbled angrily, jumping on top some debris and climbed onto the pipes above the window using your grab pack's hands and you swinged yourself towards it covering you face with your arms as you landed harshly on the ground with shards scattered about from the impact and groaned in pain from the fall, when you tried to tried to stand up using your arks as support, you hissed in pain and fell back when you felt a sharp pain in your arm.

"Oh fucking dammit!" You hissed as you looked down on your hands and saw that some shards were stabbed in one of your arms, you grabbed a rag from your pocket and stuffed it with your mouth, as you tear of some sleeves of you clothing to use it as bandages.

You started to slowly rip out the shards and grunted in pain, your voice muffled by the rag in your mouth as you continued to do it until all were gone and just laid on the ground, dripping with your blood.

You wasted no time to start wrapping it around the wound, being careful not to tie it down too tightly or too loosely to worsen it,once it was done you slowly stood up from the ground, your knees trembling slightly and tried not to slip on the shards, you held your bandaged wound as you saw a hole near by.

You looked down it and it seemed to fit you perfectly, so without any hesitation you jumped down inside it and landed on your rear end, which made you groan from the impact of the fall, but you didn't let that stop you, standing up once again and started to walk away to find your escape from here and find poppy so she can get you out of here once and for all, and then go home to relax and watch on TV while you heal yourself properly.

As you kept walking slowly, you stopped in your tracks when you heard her voice calling out for you from above, you looked up above you to hear what she was saying.

"Oh where did you go? The games over now! You won!"

She called out desperately, which made you roll your eyes at her and continued to journey through this underground hole, still hearing her speak from above you despite how seemingly far you are from her.

"Come back and mommy will give you the code! Pinky promise!"

"Considering how you kept rigging the games, I'm pretty sure you're just scamming me at this point." You said as your grappled you way to the other side of the path when it was blocked, with the abyss below you and continued walking further into the underground tunnel.

"Mommy knows the games rigged hard! But mommy has just decided you won! Hehehehehe! Come back!"

"Ok now she's starting to get a little insane." You said to yourself once again, taking a moment to stop and take a quick break after all the trial and error you've been through from all these rigged games she made you play.

"Mommy doesn't like cheaters! The rules are so simple! You stay here with me! And mommy would finally be happy! Hahahahahahaha! Come back to me!"

You sat down and hugged your knees to your chest, watching the ceiling above you, she was definitely delusional as fuck if she thinks you're gonna stay here willingly and be with this pink spider bitch in this stupid factory for who knows how long.

"AAAAAAA!!! HOW DARE YOU DISOBEY ME?! I WILL FIND YOU! I WILL FIND YOU?! AND WHEN I DO...!"

"Right screw my break I'm leaving right now." You said as you slowly started to run away hearing her laughing and screaming out for you off in the distance, which only made you go faster on leaving and escaping her somehow.

•••••••••••••••••••••

Finally got some motivation to make this chapter!

Hope y'all liked it!

See you later now!