Chapter 4

As you entered inside the game station it still looked the same but it looked run down and abandoned after so many years, it looked like no one touched this place for a long time she noticed the train that poppy and you were suppose to escape until mommy decided to intervene and take that freedom away and forced you to play her twisted games unless you want to be stuck here with her forever in this hellhole of a toy factory, in which you didn't wanted that to happen because for god knows what sick intentions she has for you it wouldn't really be pleasant in your opinion.

As you walked forward towards the controls which was next to said train, you looked to your right and saw a cut out of kissy missy wearing a blue conductors a hat and blue overalls, looking all happy there was a red button next to her, you really didn't feel like pushing it right now, you then turned to the controls and used one of you're grab back hands to grab one of the levers and pull it the light bellow it went from red to a glowing and a female voice spoke out through the eerie silence of this place, you recognized it as Stella's voice one of the people who used to work here and one of the high ranking workers around.

"Hi kids! Welcome to the game station! I'm stella and we've got three super duper fun games to play!"

"I'm sure it'll be soooo.... Much fun." You
thought sarcastically and rolled your eyes and continued to listen to stella as you just want to get this over with quickly.

"These little tests show us just how crazy strong and smart you are! Follow mommy long legs down the stairs and we'll start by playing musical memory see you in a bit!"

And with that statement you were left in silence once more it lasted for a moment before hearing a loud flash and turned to see one of the doorways to said games were lit up it had a yellow bunny which you recognized as bunzo one of the mascots of the factory on it with his usual party hat on and two cymbals in his grasp in the middle was a sign that said 'musical memory'.

Musical memory huh? You assumed from the name you have to be memorizing something which made you nervous a bit since you have a bit of a bad memory and knowing that now mommy has bad intentions you knew she must've rigged it to make you lose on purpose so she would either kill you or god knows what she'll do to you.

"Well.... Its now or never Y/N..." You mumbled to yourself as you approach to musical memory as the doors open, you entered inside musical memory and just hoped you'll win this on the first and probably last try you'll do even if mommy did rigged the game

••••••••••••••••••

After some challenges you managed to get yourself a green hand to make it up for the loss of your red hand, you finally entered inside the dark room which was musical memory as you walked onto the steel bridge and into the center of the room the door behind you shut and the screens surrounded you glowed and greeted you into the game.

(insert instructions here cause author here is lazy to add the whole thing)

The screen went black after you looked up and saw just as leith pierre said just previously on the screens, bunzo was just above you holding his cymbals looking at you with his beady black eyes looking ready to strike at you at any moment, you gulped and prayed in your mind you'll win the three games and get out alive

You looked around a bit until you saw mommy coming into view through the observational window though she couldn't really see her due to the poor lighting but you could already tell it was her just from her figure alone, Mommy then started to speak excitement in her voice

"oh isn't it amazing? Mommy hasn't seen the place up running in years! Mommy can already imagine how excited bunzo must be, it's been such a long time since he's been able to play... To cheer... To see you after such a long time...."