Chapter 7

•Narrator POV•

"God... I finally got away from that crazy bitch..." You mumbled to yourself, finding yourself in a dark run down small corridor. The door was locked and the only way out was the huge crack from above it and what seems go be a small elevator thingy nearby it.

You walked back to the crack above, and as you were about to use your grab pack to climb on it, you were greeted with an enraged mommy long legs, screaming down at you with clear anger.

"AHHHHH!!!" You screamed, and jumped away just in time and landed on the ground, the impact on your wound made it worsen and you clutch your arm in pain as you quickly stood up and started to back away from her right away. "Oh, hi mommy!" You said with a nervous laugh and along with a smile.

As soon as mommy lands she looked up and glared at you, noticing her being stained with what seems to be blue paint and covered in dirt, probably from all the dirty areas inside this run down factory and it didn't seem like she was happy about it or just still mad about you leaving, which as if reading your thoughts starts speaking up.

"I ASKED YOU TO PLAY FAIR! AND YOU CHEATED!" Mommy screamed out and in the process grabs onto a pipe that was in the wall next to her and rips it off from it, releasing smoke from inside the pipes, her face also leaning in close which made you back away even farther from her.

"Only a little!" You said, raising your unharmed hand out, sweat starting to drip down on your face, it was either from how it was or after all the obstacles you've been put through

"I HATE CHEATERS!" she continued, smashing her fist against the wall where she ripped the pipe off. "My bad!" You responded quickly.

Mommy smiled once again. "Now..."She started approaching you, making you back away even further. "Were going play one last GAME!" She said stopping in her tracks, her face morphing back into it's angry expression. "What game?" You said, trying to defuse mommy's anger that was fuming off her.

Mommy took a step back as her body started twitching and moving in impossible angles, her head backing away slightly. "It's called... Hide and.... SEEK!!!" She screamed out the last part, her face springing forward, her pupils almost dilated to the point it was black if it weren't for her green eye standing out.

"Ok, why don't we just settle things out like grown women-"

"Ten... Nine..."

"Or NOT!" You started running away and down the stairs after the door opened upon her starting counting, you were panicking and having anxiety a lot as you hear her slowly count down.

"STOP COUNTING! YOU'RE NOT HELPING MY ANXIETY!" You yelled out, although you can still her counting so she either didn't hear it or just chose to ignore it.

"Crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap.." You kept it up for a bit before heading her stop counting when she made it to two.

"Oh crap she stop counting that's even worse... Crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap.." You kept running around the halls that look like some sort of warehouse, speaking of which, how did you not know any of this at all considering you work here for many years now at this point before you decided to quit out of it.

But that didn't matter, not right now at least, you just need to lose mommy first in her tracks then find a way to get rid of her permanently so you can escape out of this hell hole of a toy factory you once work in, screw the fucking paycheck! You'll be dead here if you go in any further in this place.

~•~

(I'm back! Sorry for the short chapter! I'm currently on my finals and I need to finish but don't worry if I do pass I'll be free enough to probably continue this

I'll see you later now!)