~ The Wind Jackals of Mozenrath ~

The city in the Land of the Black Sand

Aladdin, wearing a cape and hood, jumps from one rooftop to another, then signals to someone else. Jasmine jumps across towards him; she is wearing a dark top and pants as well as a hood and cape. Y/N flips and lands beside them, wearing the same black outfit with a hood on from the night when she first fall in love with Razoul. True is with Y/N in her small black hooded cloak Y/N made for her.

"C'mon, let's keep moving."

Aladdin starts to run off, but Jasmine stops him.

"We're missing somebody."

"Where is he now?"

They look back to see Abu, wearing a cape, swing from a building, to a flag, to a blue crystal on top of a post, where starts looking around in a serious way.

"Abu, dark defender of the night." Aladdin chuckled.

The crystal beneath Abu starts to glow, and he shrieks and jumps toward Aladdin.

"Relax, Abu. That glowing crystal is a good thing."

"Huh?"

"Mozenrath has them all over the place to let him know if anything magical comes into his kingdom." Y/N explained.

"If that one's glowing, Mozenrath's new magic weapon could be close." Jasmine concluded.

A cart driven by a mamluk passes below them; it is carrying something covered by a sheet.

"One way to find out." Aladdin declared.

"Charge!"

True covers Abu's mouth.

"Shh!!"

Aladdin, Y/N, and Jasmine jump down from the roof onto an awning, then bounce onto the ground. Abu jumps back up to the crystal lamppost.

From the lamppost, Abu sees three other mamluks approaching.

"Uh oh!"

Abu scampers down the post, but his cape gets tangled up in it. He pulls on his cape to try to get it loose, but it is stuck. The mamluks have almost reached him when Jasmine hits him with her whip, pulling him free of the lamppost and into the alleyway where she, Y/N, and Aladdin are hiding.

Jasmine covers Abu's mouth.

"Shh!"

The mamluks pass by the alley. Aladdin looks out onto the street.

"The mamluks are on patrol."

"I'd face a dozen mamluks to keep that weapon out of Mozenrath's hands." Jasmine said.

"Me too. And I want to have a rematch with Mozenrath." Y/N agreed, True hissed agreeing as well.

"I'd just like to know what we're up against." Aladdin said.

"Yeah!" Abu agreed.

"My father's spies heard Mozenrath's weapon could spell Agrabah's doom." Jasmine said.

"I guess that's all we need to know, then."

The mamluk is still driving the cart carrying Mozenrath's weapon. Jasmine is up on a bridge above it. She ties her whip to a gargoyle on the bridge and then swings down, kicking the mamluk out of the driver's seat and into a pile of barrels. She calls up to Aladdin, Y/N, True, and Abu, who are still on the bridge.

"It's all yours, Aladdin."

Aladdin turns to Y/N with a surprised look.

"Where does a princess learn this stuff?"