~ The Lost City of the Sun ~

At night in Agrabah, a pink sprite flies over the city, and keeps looking back as if it's being chased. Inside Aladdin and Y/N's hovel, Aladdin, Y/N, True, and Abu are asleep, while Genie, Iago, and Carpet play a card game using poker chips and eat snacks. Carpet has most of the poker chips. It's Genie's turn, and he carefully looks at each of his cards and makes little noises to himself while he's thinking. The others are getting impatient with him.

"Make your move, blue boy!" Iago shouted.

"Got any nines?" Genie asked.

"Go fish." Iago replied.

The sprite suddenly flies into the room and knocks over all the food and knocks the cards out of their hands. The sprite then flies around Abu, lifting him into the air and waking him.

Sprite lifted Aladdin and Y/N's eyelid.

"Aladdin! Aladdin! Y/N! Y/N! Upy upy!"

"What? A sprite?" Aladdin said groggy, slowly waking up.

The sprite nods.

"Oh no..." Y/N said, waking up.

"Sprites!" Iago cried out.

"Now, now. Sprites are just fun-loving creatures with an annoying tendency to be... annoying." Genie assured.

Xerxes suddenly flies through the window and starts chasing after the sprite.

"Xerxes!" True hissed.

Carpet jumps in front of the sprite, and Xerxes bites one of his tassels and starts pulling. Abu starts pulling Carpet from the other side. Iago tries to protect his poker chips, but when Abu pulls Carpet free, they knock them over.

"Hey!"

"Gotcha!"

Xerxes bites at the sprite, who dodges out of the way. The sprite hides under the rug, but Xerxes sees it. Aladdin catches Xerxes in a basket before he catches the sprite.

"Gotcha! Genie, catch!"

Aladdin tosses Xerxes to Genie, who turns into an animal control worker and catches him with a net.

"Agrabah has a strict ordinance against evil flying critters."

Genie turns to Iago.

"You've got your tags, don' cha?"

Xerxes bites a hole in the bottom of the net and flies out the window.

"So much for the humane approach."

Genie turns into a hunter.

"Next time he's a trophy!"

"Is it safe?" Sprite asked, peeking out from the rug.

"He's gone." Y/N said.

Sprite comes out from the rug.

"Listen! Listen, Aladdin and Y/N! Everybody captured by a nasty magic man! Oh, every last sprite!"

"Mozenrath." Aladdin and Y/N said in unison, knowing who would do such a thing.

"Except me. I got away!"

"Interesting. Wake me when we get to the part where I care!" Iago said sarcastically.

"Help, please! We have to rescue my friends!" Sprite pleaded.

"From Mozenrath? My pleasure." Aladdin grinned.

"Count me in! I've got some unfinish business with him." Y/N smiled, punching her fist.

"Their views do not necessarily reflect those of the group!" Iago cried out.

"Follow me! We fly to the Lost City of the Sun!" Sprite said.