~ Vocal Hero ~

In the throne room, Aladdin, Y/N, and Jasmine are looking at a mechanical donkey.

"Where did you say your father got this contraption?" he asked.

"It just showed up in the throne room this morning." Jasmine said.

"Really? Because I'm lookin' at a donkey, but I'm smellin' a rat." Y/N said, staring at the mechanical donkey suspiciously.

Sultan excitedly runs into the room carrying a pile of jewels.

"I have the jewels! Ho ho ho!"

"Feed me a jewel and watch me dance." Donkey said with Iago's voice.

Sultan puts a jewel in its mouth; the donkey stands up and dances. Y/N looks unamused to this, figured it was him. Blue, who's on Y/N's shoulder, rolls her eyes.

"Wonderful!" Sultan cheered.

Donkey stops dancing.

"Feed me more jewels. Don't be stingy now."

Sultan puts the rest of the jewels in its mouth.

"Oh, no no no. Mustn't be stingy."

Aladdin had a thoughtful look for a moment.

"Hmm... Abu, listen..."

He whispers something to Abu, who then runs off.

"What did you tell him?" Jasmine asked curiously.

"Watch."

Y/N smirked, knowing where this is going.

"We're running low on diamonds in here." Donkey said.

Abu removes a bolt from the donkey, and it breaks in half; Iago is inside controlling it.

"Donkey can't dance without... without..."

Iago stops to realize he's been caught red-handed and smiles nervously.

"Why, this isn't the palace of King Wasatutu! Why, I... when I get a hold of the chumps who delivered me to the wrong address... Pow! Zoom! Awk!"

Sultan grabs Iago and holds him up, looking mad.

"Are you trying to make a fool of me, Iago?"

"Oh, there's a challenge."

Iago stopped to realize what he just said before he was pulled close to the Sultan's face. He smiled nervously.

"Did I say that out loud?"

Before he knew it, Sultan throws Iago outside at the palace entrance with Razoul watching amusingly.

"Aaah! Ow!"

"And you'll stay out until you learn some respect!" Sultan said.

"I don't need your charity. I'll just live in the gutter and eat scraps and stagger to an early grave."

"I'm glad you've made arrangements." Sultan said, shocking Iago.

"That worked."

Sultan then marched back inside the palace but stopped and turned to Jasmine.

"If that flapping sound is Iago, tell him I'm not in."

Jasmine noticed something behind him.

"Father, look out!"

Suddenly, Amin Dimoola flies in through the open door, wearing a pair of winged shoes.

"Amin?!" Y/N exclaimed.

"Surprise! It's me. Amin Dimoola. The prince of thieves."

He sprinkles some powder on Sultan. Sultan staggers back, trying to wipe off the powder as Razoul glares at Amin, pulls his sword. and tries to attack Amin. Amin easily dodges every swing from the guard with a smug look on his face.