-» Winifred is Back!

CAROLINE'S POV

I genuinely hate when movies end

I genuinely hate when movies end. You just have to move and pick another VHS or play it again. If I could I'd be watching Fatal Attraction for the rest of my life, but I wanted give chance to The Misery as well. Still it is Glenn Close who wins for me. I wanted play it, but suddenly I stepped on something.

It was a book. Pretty old and ugly looking. Dani. I pick it up. It's a Salem history book. I take a look, I excepted it boring. I'm not a passionate reader. I loved to learn only about the second World War. Not this. Blah blah blah. My heart stops on page 13. A joke. Hallucination. For my life I'd swear there's a photo of me.

Seriously. On the page is an absolute alike girl of my age with one difference. She has a title. The Mayor's daughter of Salem, Katharina. I never heard of her, but I drop the book as terrified of it I am. Maybe it is joke from Dani, but when I check it again I realize it is not.

I can't help but start reading about her. She was killed by a witch. SWEET JESUS! Very well, a look alike girl who was killed by my greatest fear. I want throw the book away, but I end up checking the last paragraph. These are not words, but I can actually understand it. I nearly failed Egyptian history classes, but for some reason I could read these.

I whisper them for myself and then close the book. So weird. I return to my VHS's but suddenly the light in my room starts to switch off and on. I try fix it but it's useless. I quickly realize something is wrong. Especially when the book starts levitating. I widen my eyes in shock and yell out when it explodes. I appear to be in a green mist, which I try to fight to again see clearly.

If only I didn't. In terror, I meet face to face with a woman in green dress, who looks like Queen of Hearts from Alice in Wonderland. Prettier, but she has questionable teeth. We both stare at each other in shock and surprise.

"Katharina?" I shook my head. "W-who the hell are you?!" I shout. She comes closer and I immediately step back. Then I realize. "Winifred? You are the Sanderson sister?!" She glares with a nod. HELL NAH! I'm fucked up.

"A witch! AH!" I yell and slam Winifred with a first student book I find. "How dare you?!" Winifred calls out, but she got it hard. I watch in horror how the witch weakly lays on ground. Oh my God. Did I killed her? I stay back but something stops me. It's the look on the witch. She appeared in my house like an alien, but propably wouldn't harm me.

Propably. I was terrified of witches for reason. They were no good. But why I was drawn to this one? Slamming people with a Maths student book isn't the best. I better run but from the way she looked so unharmful changed my mind.

Why me? Damn! There we go! I get down to Winifred and little slap her cheek. "Mistress witch? Hello?" I try to wake her up. I yell out when Winifred opens her eyes and places me on ground. "GET OFF ME!" I scream and try push Winifred away but she's in control now. "This will teach ya to slam people with books!" Winifred smirks and looks like she's about to cast some spell.