-» I Love You

WINIFRED'S POV

Now I got you. That little brat Dani is finally without her siblings, all alone. She called me ugly. Would you believe that? I desire her life more than anything now. My two idiot sisters were fighting the rest. The thief Max and his sidekick Allison. Fighting. They tried but as I said they are idiots.

Caroline wasn't with them. Who even cares what has happened to her. Do I? Does not matter. Now I have what I need to fullfil my plan and destiny.

I yell, flying down to capture the little monster. "MAX!" She screams for help. I grab her and fly again up. "NO! Dani!" Max yells. "Goodbye, big brother." I laugh and then stop in the air, squeezing my potion. "All right, you little trollimong!" She starts ro scream again so I shut her up. Propably choking her, but she deserves it.

"This will teach ya to call people ugly. OPEN YOUR MOUTH!" I order, forcing her the potion. "Open your mouth, I say!"

I shriek as that cursed Binx jumps on my back and causes my potion to fall from my hand. I angrily throw him on ground as well. Now I hope he'll be dead. I'm shocked to see that thief Max has my potion. "Give me that vial!" I order. "Put her down or I'll smash it!"

I grab Dani's neck to continue the choking. She cries out from the pain. "Smash it and she dies!" He looks like he's about to drink, but it's ruined by a known shouting. "NO!"

I can't belive this. "Caroline!" We all call at once. Me, most loud. "Stop it! Stop it both of you!" She says, standing in middle of me and that virgin catastrophe. "Caroline! What are you doing here?" Max asks. "Trust me, I'd be rather watching VHS's now, but I need to solve you all first."

I agressively glare. "A cheap trick! Would you like to die first?" She looks like she's in hurry and panic at same time.

"No, no, Winifred! That's not it! You have to listen to me! Please!" I roll my eyes. "Listening to someone who tried to kill me?! You little-" She hopelessly interrputs me. "That wasn't me, Winnie. That wasn't me! That wasn't the one who realized that cares for you after the dance in City Hall." I quiet. "What?"

I'm staying amazed as I can see actual tears in her eyes. "Please listen to me. I don't want Dani to die. Or your sisters and especially I don't want you to die. I can't lose you, not now when I remember."

Remember?! "Caroline, stay back! You was you when we used the spell, why are you acting again like that?!" Max shouts, trying to take her away. "What spell? What spell have you used?!" I shout. My beautiful book suddenly flies over me along with my sisters. It stays on one page.

"What.." I mumble. "A forgetting spell!" Sarah reads it proudly, like she proved something. Oh well. Did it actually made sense now? It wasn't Caroline then. It wasn't my Caroline.

"It was for your good, Caroline. Look at her. She wants to kill Dani! Can't you see how wicked she is?!" Max said and that amatauer blonde Allison joins. "Max is right. Caroline, they are witches, you yourself know the best of them!"

"I thought I did. But not all witches are the same. Now I know it." She turns at me. "I know it now, thanks to you, Winnie." She softly smiles and grabs the vial. "Caroline, no!" Dani screams. "You'll have to take me instead. May I gurantee you the life and youth you desire." She says and I instantly fly down to her, stopping the act before her idiot brother can.

"I won't let you do it! Not you!" I say and as in rush I was, I accidentaly slip the vial on ground and the potion leaves the bottle. It's destroyed. So is mine and my sisters's life.

"What have I done?! My potion! My potion!" I yell. "We're gonna die!" As in agony and anger I appear to be I ignore everything around. Even Caroline what it's a mistake. Because she runs in my embrace and kisses me.

I turn from the kiss and from the shock let Dani escape. The surprise and shock is on all faces, except for Caroline. "What was that?!" I shout. She looks nervous now. "I..I don't want your heart broken again."

I still couldn't move on from what just happened. "But. But..what would you do that for?!" I ask. "Because I know I can keep you alive. Because there's something same strong as the sucking lives of children thing." Did she? No. It was just a kiss. Katharina gave me these and how it ended.

"I know you're scared. I am as well. Trust me, it took me a while to even accept it, but I just don't want to keep that in me anymore."

We stare at each other. So does others. Except for Binx who's propably dead. "Caroline, this is crazy!" Max says and steps closer. "Shut up!" I shout and by wave of arm push him back. Caroline shivers, but I squeeze her by shoulder. "Now..what are you keeping in yourself?"

On one side I had hope, on other I knew this isn't happening. "Don't give up to her!" Max shouts and runs over.

Before Caroline can speak up, he hardly pushes me away. He pushes me hard. That hard I fall from my broom. On the ground of cemetary. For the smart, I don't have to explain what happens when witch lands on God's ground.

"What have you done?! Winifred!" Caroline yells and run to me. I stand up, but I feel like I'm about to break down back on my knees. "Winnie!" Mary and Sarah calls, terrified. We all know I won't survive this. "This is the end." I whisper. "No, no. This isn't the end! You hear me?" Caroline cries out and hugs me. I hug her back, but I realize I slowly turn into a stone.

"Tell me what I can do! Please, Winnie. You can't leave me. Please you can't do this to me!"

Caroline's cry makes me feel even worse. "I don't want to see you like this for the last time." I say and by my last forces I wipe her tears. "You know, I die happy. I die happy, that I could met you and kiss you, my little bunny boiler." She smiles and kisses me again. This time I don't turn away.

"I'll go through hell and heaven, just to find you again, Winnie. I promise." She says. I lean my head close to her forehead, smiling. "I love you, Winifred."She sobs.

This is first time I am aware I do have a heart. It stopped. Totally. "I love you endlessly, Caroline." And that's last thing I say. With look on Caroline's surprised face full of tears, I turn to a stone. That's the end of the prettiest of the Sanderson sisters.

But to realize that even witch can find true love in someone so precious is the win, I sacrificed it all for. It took hundred years, but who counts it. Caroline taught me to love and she learned to love me. Unfortunately, it was too late. Or not?

It's just a bunch of hocus pocus after all. And let's be honest. You didn't think this was the end? Hm?

author's note:
hi! i hope you all made it up and didn't cried too much. i won't lie if i wasn't moved from this chapter but it's what it is. denirosgirl as i said we know each other so long to not know i live for tragedy love stories lol. but don't worry. if story starts with prologue it should deifnitely end with an epilogue. stay wondering how this story ends. to cheer you up that gif took me even longer than my future gifs of me and Sarah. pft! now pls vote and enjoy while you can. bye!!✨