-» Prologue

The story of Thackery Binx? Better, the story of Sanderson sisters? Yes, the old legend of the three witches. So some of you never heard of these? Let me freshen up your mind. On October 31, 1693, in Salem, Massachusetts, Thackery Binx witnesses his little sister Emily being whisked away to the woods by the Sanderson sisters, three witches named Winifred, Sarah, and Mary. Binx confronts the witches, but fails to save Emily and her life force is drained making the witches young again. After that, Binx is transformed into a black cat by the witches, cursed to live forever with his guilt for not saving Emily. Having been alerted by Binx's friend Elijah, the townsfolk arrest the sisters for the murder of Emily. Before the Sanderson sisters are hanged in the town square while denying any knowledge on what happened to Thackery, The oldest of sisters, Winifred casts a curse that will resurrect the sisters during a full moon on All Hallows' Eve if a virgin lights the Black Flame Candle in their cottage. Binx decides to guard the cottage so no one can bring the witches back to life.

Yes, that it is, but do we know if it was only this? Wasn't there someone we forgot about

Yes, that it is, but do we know if it was only this? Wasn't there someone we forgot about. Someone less important but for the plot and for one of the sisters REALLY important. Maybe it was the Salem Mayor's daughter. Katharina. Here none of you heard of her. Well, what could be said? She was beautiful, her beauty could break hearts, but it dedicated to capture only one heart. And that was heart...Are you curious? It was heart of Winifred Sanderson. The heartless powerful witch fallen for the young girl for the first time she saw her in woods, losted. She never saw something so precious and innocent. Never shared a single feeling for a man, but for this female she did. Katharina felt the same. She was drawn to the dynamic and danger she could explore with the infamous witch. They kept their relationship in secret, except for the two other sisters. Unfortunately Salem wasn't your typical town of fairytale, neither a relationship between a human girl and a witch.

 Unfortunately Salem wasn't your typical town of fairytale, neither a relationship between a human girl and a witch

Winifred turned old, as she had no children victims to spare life from. She was so in love with the young girl that she thought she can be a good witch and help others. Although she didn't looked the young as she used to. Her hopeless heart hoped for Katharina to love her still the same, although she wasn't young and beautiful anymore. The scream and terror Katharina showed when she saw her dear witch as an old ugly beggar still sounds through the Salem until today. Winifred's heart broke that day. Completely. And made her to be the heartless cruel witch you know her as. She believed in love and good, thanks to Katharina, but she found out how wrong she was the worst way possible.