-» If Only

(for the best experience click the song above and listen while reading. headphones are recommended too. enjoy!)

WINIFRED'S POV

We follow the red light coming from my book to a house in middle of the street

We follow the red light coming from my book to a house in middle of the street. It's bigger than others around. By help of my sharp nails, I torn the window barrier and get inside. I rather slap both Mary and Sarah to make them be truly silent and don't make noises which would expose us. We're close to the book. My darling must be the room on left.

And I'm right. And even more than that. Because my precious is here as well. Caroline. She lies on the bed, along with that little girl.

"Bingo." Sarah chuckles. I command her to stay back and take the book instead. I doubt myself but I dedicate to sit on the bed in the end. She's so beautiful and innocent lying here like this. My little Caroline looks so out of touch, but I could make it happen just now.

I kneel and place my lips on hers, kissing her. "CAROLINE!" I turn and frown as I see the little bastard is awake. "Grab her!" I order, I'm ruined by a hysteric screaming. Caroline's screaming.

"DANI! Let her go! Oh my God, aren't you a witch?! OH GOD NO! Help me!" She screams in horror. "Caroline, stop! It's me! Me, Winifred." I assure her but it does not work as she pushes me away. "What are you doing?!" I turn angry as she looks like she's about to fight me.

"Let go my sister or I'll kill you, you monster! You heard me?! I'll kill you!" She shouts. These words stab me worse than a knife. Just like 300 years ago. I bursted in tears of anger. "And I thought you could have love me! Liar!"

She stares at me in shock, confused. "Dani! Caroline!" It's the thief and that girl of his. "Soon all of you die!" I shout and by wave of arm make me and my sisters be placed on our brooms along with that little bastard. "DANI!" Caroline yells and jumps out of the window with a desperate try to catch her. She fails and with scream starts to fall on ground.

I don't want to, but my book opens and places a spell that makes Caroline fall on ground safely.

"Who do you think you are?!" I fight my book, but in the end I'm somehow glad the book placed the spell. But why? She wanted to kill me. Now, it all was just an illusion. I knew it but I had hopes. I had hopes because I realized I actually do care for her. Now I earned it in return. Love will never exist for me.

No true love to save me and my sisters's lives was happening. I was blinded by my revenge, that I didn't noticed my book showed me the recent spell. The spell that was casted on Caroline.

CAROLINE'S POV

"We must save, Dani! Quickly!" Max orders. With Allison we follow him to car, but I feel very unwell. And confused. "Max, who are they? And why did one of these knew me in first place?!" I ask, but no answers. "She just wanted to manipulate you!" It looked like everything but manipulation?