-» I Put a Spell on You

(for the best experience click the song above and listen while reading. headphones are recommended too. enjoy!)

CAROLINE'S POV

"Caroline? Caroline, is that you?" I jump from shock to face mom and dad

"Caroline? Caroline, is that you?" I jump from shock to face mom and dad. "What are you doing here? It's so late! And what are you wearing? Where did you get these?" Before I can make up some lie I'm ruined by Max's and Dani's shouting. Thank God.

I'm surprised to see them in company of Allison. "And what are you guys doing here?!" Dad asks. "Mom, dad, the Sanderson sisters came to life! Max is a virgin so when he lighten up the black candle he brought two of them back!" Dani explains.

By the faces of my parents I can tell they took it as a joke.

"The most dangerous of these wasn't brought to life yet, but we still have to warn the people here!" Max joins. "You mean Winifred?" I ask.

Max finally notices me. "Caroline? Oh my, you look amazing! Where did you get these?" He asks. "One of the witches gave these to me." I answer, calm, because I know I can explain them they are no harm. "What? You gotta be joking." Allison says, but I have no reason to deny it.

"Why should I? They are no harm. And Winifred isn't as dangerous as you make her to be." I add. "Can someone tell me what the hell is going on?" Dad asks, now he's angry. "How do you know about the Winifred Sanderson?!" All three of them ask me.

"Because I brought her to life and she's not what you say..she is my friend." I hardly get the answer out of myself. A friend? I'm not lying. Or maybe something more? No.

The shock and horror in their eyes make me feel anxious. "They putted spell on her! Open the book, you must help her!" Allison orders. Finally. This is the book. I step back as the eye on top of the book checks me.

"That's Winifred's book..so you have stolen it?!" I gasp.  I try to take it from them, but Dani's scream ruins it. "They are here! Look, Max, over there! That's Winifred Sanderson!"

I don't know what to do. "We must warn the people!" I take my chance and grab the book, running away. "Caroline?! What are you doing?!" Max shouts as he follows me. "I'll return it to the real owner!"  He tries to take it from me, but our attention catch something else. A hypnotizating voice flies in the hall. No one's else voice than Winifred's. What is she doing?

I put a spell on you
And now you're mine.
You can't stop the things I do.
I ain't lyyyyyin'

It's been 300 years
Right down to the day,
Now the witch is back
And there's hell to pay.
I put a spell on you
And now you're miiiiiine!