Kei

Walking into the school gate your good freind hikari runs up to you "good morning y/n! I can't wait for the sleep over tonite! It's going to be so much fun, hopefully kei won't annoy us too much!" Kei is hikari's older brother he's our senpai. You walk to your first class and start your day.

as you go to lunch you see hikari,akira and megumi as you wave and give them a grin you see kei out the corner of your eye. ahhhh hes as eye catching as ever, hes smart and great at sports no wonder all the girls like him! but you couldn't think of him that way! hes your best friends brother! you can dream I guess.

he waves to you from his table with all the popular boys, you awkwardly wave back but as you do you drop all the books you were holding, oh no! how embarrassing! as you bend down to pick them up you see a large,masculine hand grab your math book as you look up you see his handsome face, you feel the heat come to your cheeks. "are you okay?" he asks concern in his deep soothing voice. "y-yeah" you say as you tuck a piece of stray hair behind your ear.

'ill see you tonite I guess, try not to be too loud' he says with a chuckle, 'yea sorry about that.." you reply

"its okay, seeya," and with that he walks back to his table. ugh im so embarrassed whenever I talk to him I get all flustered!

ypu walk over to the girls and continue your lunch hour.

you walk out to the front gate to wait for hikari, "boo!' you hear a soft but surprising wisper in your ear "AHHH!" you scream, "ahahahahahha," you hear kei's masculine laughter that could make you melt."you should have seen your face! it was priceless!"he jests. you feel yourself blush once again "its not funny! you shoulnt scare a girl like that!" you pout.

" well I should be the only guy that can get this close to you," he wispers in my ear before starting to walk away. this leaves you speechless, was that my imagination or did he really get that close to me..let alone wiaper that into my ear! you blush furiosley. "Y/N!!! lets go have a soul eater marathon!" when she catches up to you she asks "why do you look like a tomato?"

"I fell over and it was really embarrassing.." you reply. "your such a clutts Y/N!" "yea ahaha...LETS GO!" you yell trying to get what happened out of your head.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

A/N: ill update it every 2 days because yea its fun to write.. I HOPE YOU LIKE IT NEVE! the next fanfiction on kei takisima will be out soon! it is a smut so be ware! its called kei x reader forbidden romance(smut/lemon) thanks for reading!