Chapter 5

What do I do...
Why would kei do something like this to me. I just don't understand, but then again he dosent love me does he, I should have seen this coming.

Your currently siting in the bath tub, steam rising around you from the warmth of the water, the only sound to be heard is your soft sobs as gentle tears run down your cheeks mixing with the bath water.

You have known hikari Since childhood, and ever since the. You were inseparable. there was always a catch to this freindship though.. kei

~~~~~~~~flash back~~~~~
"Y/N!!! Come over here! " you hear hikari yell from the sand box. you run as fast as your little legs will go to see what hikari is making such a fuss about. "oof!" You trip on a stone and fall to the ground with a small thud.
you look at your grazed knee with tearful eyes. through the tears you see a hand come forth, you look up to to see who this hand belongs to. a shaggy haired boy with an easy going smile offers his hand, you take it and are pulls from the ground.

"Hey are you okay?" The boy asks with concern evident in his voice.
you sniffle " my knee hurts."
"It's okay I'll look after you. follow me!"
"Hikari let's go find mummy to help my freind." this misterios boy calls to hikari.

~~~~~~~~~~present~~~~~
"I remember that day well.. that was the day I fell for him." you sigh wiggling your toes in the water, making soft ripples.
"Well I guess it's time to hop out." you say as you look at your slightly wrinkled fingers.

You wipe the fogged up mirror and stare at your reflection. your eyes red from crying, cheeks pink and wet from the steam and your tears.
You change into your pyjamas and exit the bathroom, making your way to the room where hikari is waiting.
--------<><><><><><>------
Thanks for reading!! Sorry for not updating sooner! Please leave a like and a comment! I love hearing your feed back!

Love momo(灬ºωº灬)♡