Requested one-shot

I've had a few comments about not keeping kei's 'kudere' nature in my fan fiction so I wrote this one-shot to please those people(^_−)☆

~~~~~~You're at a carnival with all the gang~~~~

"Y/N! Lets go get some cotton candy!" Hikari shouts from across the parking lot, Kei walks behind her and when he sees you, he smiles a big grin.

Akira is at your side talking about a new tea set she ordered from England. You're too busy looking at Kei to pay much attention to her but you nod along to be polite.

As every one makes their way over to the main entertainment for the night, you nibble on your cinnamon roll quietly listening to every ones conversations, occasionally saying something that relates to the subject. Kei stops for a second so that he is walking with you, behind everyone.

"Mmm that roll looks good, but not as good as you," he chuckles looking down at your small form.

"Stop, it's embarrassing..." you blush softly.

"Your too cute Y/N" he says as he steals your cinnamon roll, taking a large bite from where your mouth was.

"Kei! Don't eat that part!" you pout trying to punch his arm but resulting in soft punches.

"Do you wanna go play some games?" He asks with a smirk.

"Sure! But you owe me a cinnamon roll!" You point.

"Whoa look at that!" you tilt your head to get a better look at the big fluffy giraffe above the apple bobbing stall.

"Do you want it?" Kei questions with a knowing look.

"Well... If you wouldn't mind" you shyly reply. Kei is the best at every thing he does so you don't doubt him in the least.

After 2 hours of games and lots of sweet treats you make your way back over to the gang with your arms full, holding the big fluffy giraffe. "Oh my gosh! It's so cute!" Megumi writes on her dry erase board.

"How did you do that!?" Akira asks surprise evident in her voice.

"Kei won it for me" you giggle.

"Your so lucky, Tadashi never does anything nice for me!" Akira pouts.

"I try! Not all of us are perfect like number 1 over here!" Tadashi defends. Akira grips her small plush pony, "I was joking!" she confesses.

Later just before the fireworks are due to start, Kei takes your hand and leads you to the Ferris wheel away from the others. "Kei what are we doing? The fireworks are about to start!" You protest as he pays for the tickets.

"Something very special," he replies grinning.

Just as you get to the top, the Ferris wheel stops, you start to panic, "It's okay Y/N, I asked him to do this." you calm down as he places his hand on yours an scoots closer. The fireworks begin and it's an amazing sight from the Ferris wheel. You notice Kei staring at you and you blush.

"What is it? Is there something on my face?" You ask, wiping at your mouth. In that moment Kei kisses you with so much passion that your taken back but then you kiss his soft lips back. You both pull away from the kiss, breathing heavily.

"I love you Y/N, will you be my girlfriend?" He asks, his eyes shining from the fireworks.

"Of course!" You leap onto him causing the cabin to wobble, "I love you too," you say, and kiss him under the moonlight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for taking so long to update! I had a lot of assessments(。-_-。) I hope you like it, If you have any more one shots you would like to suggest feel free to comment or message me (*^ω^*)

As always, thank you for reading! Like, comment and message me! I really appreciate the feedback!

Love Momo ♡