Kei is bae

"Meow' hikaris cat  midnight greets me, you scratch her behind the ear.  as you open the door hikaris mother greets you, "hello Y/N welcome our home!"

"thank you for having me!" you reply cheerfully. " you don't have to be so formal Y/N" hikari scolds.

as you walk up stairs you see that kei's bedroom door has bed left open a crack, hikari runs past to put your bag in her room, you sneak over to his door and peek in. he is siting at his desk reading moby dick. as you walk past he calls you "Y/N what are you doing?" he smirks. he caught me watching! cheesits! " I was just walking to hikari's room. that's all" you reply blushing.

"Y/N where are you?" you hear hikari's voie call. as you go to leave kei graps you hand. " stay a little longer," he says looking a little shy. "but hikari wants me," you reply. "Y/N?' you hear hikari call. " she went to the bathroom." kei yells to her in reply.

you look at him shocked and a little confused." what?" you ask.

"like I said I want you to stay with me a little longer." he replies with a slight smile.

" I can come see you after hikari falls asleep?" you question.

"but I want to be with you now."

_________________________________________________________________________-

A/N: short chapter I know but I don't have a lot of time today LEL (^3^)

NEVE WHAT DO YOU THINK SO FAR?!?!

thanks for reading!

Byee-byee for now!