Chapter 4

~~~~~~Kei's P.O.V ~~~~~
I didn't mean for her to see! What have I done?
These are the thoughts running through my head as I look at Y/Ns retreating back.
I make my way back to my room, pulling my button up uniform shirt over my shoulder. Miku comes to me, draping her arms around my shoulders, stroking my hair.
"Miku not right now- I'm sorry."
I try to turn away, but Miku grabs hold of my shirt. "No you don't!" She pulls me back towards her. "Now let's continue."
"No Miku!" I yell again, struggling to pull away from her grasp.
"What's so good about that flat chested little bitch anyway!?" She screams. "Don't tell me that you love HER!" She drops her arms, and moves away from me, her eyes full of anger.
"Miku ..." I say. "I'm sorry- I didn't mean for this!" I regret it.
"So I'm just here for your entertainment? Is that it?" Her face begins to redden, as she clenches her hands and begins to shake.
"You know what? I was only fooling around with you because you're popular and I was trying to get to Tadashi!" And with that she storms out of my room and down the hall.
"How did I make two girls run from me in one night.." Kei murmmers as he sits on the edge of the bed

-------later that night-------

Well I will still wait for her.. she may not come back but I'll still wait because I want to sort this out...
Kei shivers as the wind rustles around the rooftop- their meeting place.
I wonder if she will come... I hope so..

~~~~~~~~<>><><><>~~~~~~~~~
Thanks for reading! Sorry for not updating sooner but I just didn't know how to put the drama into words.. (>~<)
I wanna say a big thank you to TheLittleElf for editing my work from now on! Go check out some of her books if you have time!
THANK YOU!
Love momo (>0<)