6

Bea came to her senses and she hears a lot of clicking from the reporter's cameras. They both slowly looked at the crowd.

Thirdy took Bea by the hand, "Come with me."

Wala na nakapigil sa kanila, they left the crowd.

"Anton," Julia called him. "Take over the stage and say something."

"Ano sasabihin ko?" Anton was confused.

"Kahit ano, answer their questions. Dali na, now!"

Dinala ni Thirdy si Bea sa loob ng hall.

"Would you like to explain what was that?"

"Sorry, diko din alam ano nangyari." Bea said, looking down.

"Sa harap ng mga tao, while I was supposed to do my presentation."

"Teka nga, kasalanan mo naman talaga lahat ito ah, kung dimo sinabi na girlfiend mo ako."

"Sumama ka sa akin." Thirdy ordred.

"Hindi ako sasama sayo!"

"Bahala ka!" And Thirdy left.

Palakad na sana palayo si Bea when she saw reporters coming her way, dali dali syang tumakbo papunta kay Thirdy. Hindi na nagsalita si Thirdy and lead her to the car.

"Listen, the reporters will eventually find out about you. I will take you home, you will not talk to anyone."

"Nagsorry na ako diba, ano pa ba gusto mo?"

Thirdy pulled over.

"We will have a contract about this, in 2 months Julia will be getting married. I need you to pretend to be my girlfriend for 2 months."

"Which part of I don't like can't you understand?"

"I will give you your scholarship in exchange." Gigil na explain ni Thirdy.

"I don't want your money, I don't want to see you ever again!" Bea said as she unfastened the seatbelt and prepared to get off the car.

"You know, sa ginawa mo sa press conference, I can sue and still make money while you will have to work for me all your life!"

"Ang sama mo!"

"I'm offering you a fair option, what's with you? I'll see you at my office at 8 pag uusapan natin ang contract."

"I hate you!" Sigaw ni Bea sa kanya.

"The feeling is mutual, Miss."

Sa bahay ng mga Ravena, Bong and Mozy were having a meal nung makita nila ang news and pictures about sa nangyari sa press conference. His dad has been calling him, and his mom has been going back and forth with the picture taken during the kiss of Thirdy and Bea.

"Hindi sumasagot ang anak mo ng phone nya." 

"Sino ba kasi itong babae na ito? I've never seen her before." Imbyerna tanong ni Mozzy.

"Pupunta ako sa opisina."

"Darling, don't answer questions from reporters until we talk to Thirdy about this." Pakiusap ni Mozzy sa kanyang asawa.

"If he wants to tell us something, we will not find out from the internet."

When the press conference was done, one of the investors, Mr Almadro went to Julia.

"I'm really sorry about what happened earlier." Sabi ni Julia sa kanya.

"Oh about the kiss? You don't have to worry about that. I'm more concerned about how he will work on the new investment. I'm now a family so wala kayo dapat ikabahala sa akin."