22

Maya maya lang ay dumating na ung guest singer at ang team nya. Lumapit kay Thirdy to thank him.

"Salamat sa pagpasundo mo sa amin sa private plane."

"No problem po."

"Pwede na ba makita ung loob?" The singer asked.

"Halika na po at sasamahan na kita." Brent said.

She checked the entire place scrupulously. The singer wanted to see that all of her demands has been made and regarded.

"We tried to find replacements para dun sa ornaments that you requested. We didn't have much time sana magustuhan mo." Bea told her.

"Ung curtains, I specifically said I want them satin, not cotton."

"That's true, but as I have mentioned earlier, ung mga hindi namin mahanap, nireplace na lang namin. We were so pressed for time."

"This place upsets me." The singer finally said.

Nakaupo lang si Thirdy sa sofa, pinapakinggan sila.

"Ms. Bea, I thank you for your efforts. But nothing from the list was followed. I can't accept this. Brent contact Mr. Almadro and tell him to cancel this small concert."

Nagsimula lumabas ang star singer, nabigla ang lahat sa naging desisyon nya, Bea was very annoyed.

"Bea, don't be affected, wag iinit ulo mo. Kilala na namin sila and they are really very hard to deal with." Jules advised her.

Bea prepared to follow the singer. Pilit syang pinipigilan ng mga kasamahan nila but she wouldn't stop. Thirdy just sat there and let Bea do her thing.

Bea closed the door of the house and warned her colleagues not to follow her.

"Walang susunod, walang lalabas. Don't interfere!"

Dali dali syang tumakbo para abutan ang singer at sinigawan.

"Thirdy, hindi ba tayo lalabas para kay Bea?"

"It's not necessary, kaya na nya yan." He said proudly.

Maya maya lang bumalik na si Bea papasok ng bahay. The singer and her manager behind her.

"Fine, I'm not canceling, itutuloy na ung mini concert para sa asawa ni Mr. Almadro."

Thirdy and Bea went back to the Ravena mansion after where they saw Mozzy at the stable. Bea thanked Mozzy for her insights on the design.

"It's nice to be of help but I want to rest. Bigla na naman sumakit ang ulo ko."

"I can help you relieve your migraines po if you will let me."

She led Bea where she can be massaged comfortably sa garden.

"Hay, iha, nawawala ang sakit ng ulo ko, saan ka natuto nyan?"

"Mas okay po ito kung may eye mask kayo para sense of smell lang ang gumagana." Bea said. "The scent will help you take away the pain, it's very smoothing po. Now you can concentrate on your surrounding's smell."

Mozzy then smelled the lavender that Bea has in her hands.

"Gusto nyo po maglakad lakad?"

"With this eye mask?"

"Opo."

Although she was hesitant, she said yes.

"Madaming lavandar sa garden nyo kaya mas madali mawawala ang sakit ng ulo nyo."

She held her every step of the way, giving her instructions. Naglakad sila sa garden at unti unti syang dinala ni Bea sa garahe, mahinang binuksan ang gate at tinulungan si Mozzy makalabas, binitawan nya sandali. She remembered how Mozzy was afraid to go out of the house. Mama Lars said that she has a condition called agoraphobia, a fear of leaving home. Nakita sila ni Mama Lars at nagulat but was very pleased, sinenyasan sya si Bea na wag maingay.