Extra Chapter

STORY 1 of 2: AN IDOL DEBUT - PROLOGUE: START OF THE PLAN

(Continuing off the epilogue from "Her Source of Inspiration")

[Lisia's P.O.V]

And here i was, pacing around my room, ranting to Ali about how my uncle was the sole reason why Serena couldn't have a longer reunion with Ash, and i was livid about it.

"I've mentioned it to him a few times in the past, i told him i was also busy helping with her love life", i continued to rant as Ali listened, this wasn't the first time i vented out my frustrations to my pokemon, but knowing Ali, he's willing to listen and cheer me up.

"Sure he mentioned something about an Ash who traveled with May and Dawn a few times, didn't really think of it, i just shrugged it off thinking it was someone else. And i was way in over my head".

Serena did say Ash isn't confined to one location, so the one problem that i decided to think about for another time was how to get him and Serena under one roof. After i was done venting about it, Ali proceeded to nuzzle against my face.

"Thanks Ali, i needed that", now that i was back in the right headspace, it was time to do some brainstorming.

As i was pacing back and forth, i wasn't paying attention to my surroundings. And i was instantly met with hitting something hard and falling onto the floor. As i was getting up i could see my friend, Serena.

[Serena's P.O.V]

Well after having an "interesting" conversation with Wallace, interesting being him asking about my relationship status with Ash. I answered a few questions i was comfortable with, then decided to head upstairs to check on Lisia.

When Wallace said Lisia was nosy, he's not wrong. He mentioned that this wasn't the first instance of her involving herself in someone's love life. From what he could recall, she did manage to set up May with Drew. Might need to confirm that with her first.

As i entered the room, i could see Lisia pacing back and forth mumbling, as i tried to get her attention, we accidentally bumped into each other and knocked ourselves down onto the floor.

"OW!"

[Third Person P.O.V]

Lisia was the first to get up and began to help Serena up.

"Sorry Serena, i was just brainstorming"

"You're still orchestrating my second reunion with Ash?", she asked as she began to stand up and grab her Rotom-Phone.

"Obviously, i know he's competing in the World Coronation Series. Which doesn't give me a lot to work with", Lisia then slumps down in disappointment.

Serena chuckled and responded with, "Lisia what you're doing for me is nice and all, but it isn't really necessary. Fate will eventually let me and Ash meet again"

"When you say again, do you mean you're willing to wait another 2 years or a decade to see him again?"

"If it takes years to get through his dense head, yes", Serena answered bluntly.

'Now that's what i call dedication to your goal', Lisia told herself internally.

Before Serena could ask her another question, she checked her Rotom-Phone to find a message come in and proceeded to reply to it.

"Is it May?"

"Chloe actually. But speaking of May, did you really get her and Drew together?"

"I did actually, noticed a lot of romantic tension around those two", Lisia answered while questioning. "Also did you say Chloe, as in the girl i scouted today?"