Epilogues: Tying Up Loose Ends

Author's Note:
Okay, i know what all of you are thinking, "Why the sudden update? Isn't this book already finished?".

 Well to be honest, i made this epilogue chapter to tie up some loose ends, the first story is sort of a request i got on another platform. (I cross-post my fanfics, probably should mention that) while the other story is to answer a question that all of you may or may not be interested in.

Anyways, enjoy!

EPILOGUE 1 OF 2: TELLING DELIA

(Taking place after Goh's second-to-last Trial Mission)

Pallet Town, where dreams and adventures are said to begin, but that's what everyone says about any of their hometowns wherever they may come from. Everyone has their own starting point after all.

We turn to see a familiar raven-haired trainer with a Pikachu on his shoulder walking down the countryside towards a familiar blue house with a red roof surrounded by a white picket fence and a small patch of baby breath flowers could be seen from across the house.

All of you are probably familiar with who was walking down the path judging by the simple description.

It was of course Ash Ketchum, 16 year old pokemon trainer who dreams of becoming a Pokemon Master. And what was he doing back in Pallet Town? Ash felt like paying his mom a visit along with other things.

[Flashback, Cerise Laboratory Entrance]

The sun was about to set over Vermilion and Ash was about to mount himself onto Dragonite, before Ash, his starter and Dragonite could take off, the front door opened and emerged from it was his friend/research partner Goh.

"Hey Ash, Professor Cerise said you'd be gone for the night, where are you headed anyway?", he asked while he held a glass of water.

"I felt like going to Pallet Town and paying my mom a visit, kinda felt like telling her what i've been up to recently", he explained as he turned towards his friend.

"Aside from the usual research assignments and you training for the Masters Tournament, i can tell there's more", he pointed out as he took a sip from his glass.

"Well yeah, she is concerned if i have jet-lag from all the recent flights we take whenever we need to do research somewhere else, and she wants to see my Pokemon too, Dracovish especially", Ash chuckled imagining his mom's reaction to Dracovish chomping on his head which did remind him of Gible.

"No not that, i meant other things like you know...", Goh started, but didn't get the answer he was looking for from Ash.

"Right, gotta tell her i'm competing in the Masters Tournament now"

"That too, but most importantly...", Goh started as he finished his water.

Then the raven-haired teen finally realized what Goh meant, Ash chuckled, embarrassed as he answered, "Yeah... that, and to think i confessed to her about a week ago"

"I was really shocked you were that bold to kiss her on stage too", Goh chuckled while adding with "Anyways, i think you should be off now, wouldn't want to delay you"

"Right", Ash nodded as he mounted himself onto Dragonite while he held Pikachu close to his chest. And with that, Dragonite took off with Ash and Pikachu as they made their way to Pallet Town.

"I'll see you in the morning Goh!"

Ash called out to him, which was the last thing he heard as he and Pikachu rode on Dragonite into the sky for his hometown.