Chapter (4/5): Climax of the Plan

[With Serena and Lisia - Present Time]

"What am i gonna do, i only have 5 minutes until i'm needed back on stage, and i still got nothing!"

For the past 10 minutes or so, Serena continued to pace back and forth around the room, trying to come up with a routine for her upcoming special performance. For good news, she did manage to get some ideas for performances she could do with one of her pokemon. The bad news is that since she recalls Lisia saying she will have a partner performance, she wonders if she and said partner can pull it off.

Plus she was still mad at Lisia for announcing to the audience that she has a special performance planned, even though she never had one to begin with.

Speaking of Lisia, 10 minutes ago, Delphox, Pancham, Sylveon and her own pokemon Ali prevented her from calming down Lisia. But they did know best, once Serena starts pacing back and forth trying to come up with ideas while mumbling, then that was a bad time to calm her down since in that state she might say something she'll regret saying later.

The two idols' pokemon noticed that Serena's pacing has slowed down a bit and she has almost stopped mumbling to herself. Seeing that as a good sign, Ali pushed his trainer forward a bit and motioned her to talk to Serena.

"Hey Serena, can we talk-"

"Lisia, can't you see i'm trying to think!", Serena yelled at her, noticing her startled expression she quickly apologized. "Sorry, i didn't mean to"

"No, i deserved that... you deserve an explanation", Lisia started. "Well you know me, i don't think things through all the way, and look where it got you"

"If you're worried about my special performance, i got some ideas already", Serena answered but then pointed a finger to Lisia's neck. "But you're telling me who my partner is"

Lisia could see the death glare in Serena's eyes and held her hands up saying, "Right right, you deserve to know"

And right before Lisia could explain herself, a knock was heard at the door.

"Let me get that, if it's staff, i'll ask to give you a few more minutes", Lisia says reassuring Serena and makes her way to the door. 

Going back to Serena, she was about to go back to thinking, but then saw her pokemon who looked to her in concern.

"I'm okay you guys, it's just this partner i'm paired up with", and with that Serena went back to thinking.

And now going back to Lisia, she opened to the door to see the faces of May, Goh & Chloe (her teammates when it came to this whole Amourshipping Operation) and the vital component who makes up Serena's other half, Ash Ketchum.

Before Lisia could greet the others, she noticed Ash's appearance.

"Woah, well someone looks ready to get married", Lisia whistled while saying it.

"Uh... thanks?", Ash said confused whether to take what Lisia said as a compliment or not.

"Right, sorry. I'm Lisia", the teal-haired coordinator said as she held out both her hands and clasped them around Ash's right hand, shaking them together. "Serena has talked a lot about you"

'She has!?', Ash said mentally, gaining the attention of one of the two voices in his head.

'That's a good sign, that means Serena hasn't forgotten about you'

'Wait, isn't there supposed to be two of you?'

Before Ash could get an answers from his voice of encouragement & motivation. May coughed getting the attention of both him and Lisia.

"We're here too, you know", May said with her arms crossed.

An Idol Debut (An Amourshipping Story)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara